MBA In Personnel Administration
MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx Rs. 46230- 82179( As per University)|
MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education There are many different people who work together to bring about a successful organization. It is necessary that the organization has such competent staff that elevates the organization to meet its goals successfully and at par with respect to other organizations in comparison. Hence choosing the right candidates for their requirements is extremely necessary for addition to managing them and designating their responsibilities efficiently too. Therefore for all this, it is necessary to have someone who knows how to handle the different techniques as well as other personnel in a firm. The average annual course fee ranges anywhere between INR 1 lakh to 9 lacs depending upon the institute offering the course.
This is why the postgraduate degree in Personnel Administration has become very evident so that through this master’s degree Personnel Administration and Management is done efficiently and there is no confusion as to who is responsible for what and when something should be done and delivered or not.
The MBA in Personnel Administration Courses is a two-year postgraduate degree program that provides business teaching subjects along with the combinational ways and approaches required for effectively managing and administrating the staff and people within any organization at all levels.
In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate program of MBA with majors in Personnel Administration, it is necessary that the professional or the student has acquired a bachelor’s degree in either some business dedicated subjects or some public and PR management subjects as well. It is also important that this degree is a recognized institution and that the duration of this degree is at least two to four years. The professionals might require some additional tests sometimes as well if they are taking up one of the newer teaching methods available for this master’s degree program.
In order to be suitable for the MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education, it is important that they have the following additional skills so that they can acquire a master’s degree easily as well. These require additional skills for the MBA in Personnel Administration are given as follows
- Those people who have an interest in MBA Personnel Administration Distance Education through different approaches are greatly suited to this master’s degree program
- Those students who love to manage lots of people and are capable of managing great strengths at the same time are extremely suited for this postgraduate degree
- Individuals who don’t get tired easily because of hectic schedules and unknown timings of availability serve exceptionally well for this MBA Personnel Administration program
- Professionals who want to be at good posts right after an initial start are very ideal for this postgraduate program
- Those who want to have their own advertising, media, public consultation, and such other related organizations at bigger levels should definitely seek admission to this masters program.
Admission method in the MBA Personnel administration:
Students who are interested can take admission in the program after qualifying the entrance exam, Admission selection will depend on the entrance test, so candidates need to qualify some important test, such as- XAT, GMAT, NMAT by GMAC, and CAT. In the program, students can take admission online and offline both types.
- Candidates need to qualify some entrance exam, to get admission, in this program.
- Students who qualified for this exam, they have been shortlisted.
- Shortlisted students will be called for the personal interview.
- The final selection of the admission is based on the past academic record, related work experience, performance ion the interview, and score marks in the examination.
- Management Trainee
- Sales Personnel
- Personnel Executive
- Business Development Manager
- HR manager
- Deputy manager
- Assistant manager
- Functional consultant
- Personnel officer
- Administration personnel
For More Details-
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents by mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees in its?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is necessary that the professional or the student has acquired a bachelor’s degree in either some business dedicated subjects or some public and PR management subjects as well.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response than what I do?
Ans. In case counselor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id email@example.com. The students will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Jon opportunities for this course?
Ans. Sales Personnel, Personnel Executive, Management Trainee, Business Development Manager and much more
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Syllabus for MBA In Personnel Administration:
- Principles and practices of management
- Business statistics
- Accounting for HR managers
- Human resource management
- Marketing management
- Information technology for HR managers
- Organizational behavior
- Business communication
- Business research methods
- Labor laws
- Social psychology
- Training and development
- Compensation and reward management
- Financial management for HR managers
- Personality development
- Psychology or holistic well being
- Business ethics and management by Indian values
- Entrepreneurship and project management
- Information system and applications
- Summer internship project
- Business laws
- Strategic HRM
- Environmental science
- Major research project
- Comprehensive viva voice
Teaching methods The different teaching methods available for the MBA in Personnel Administration are given as follows. These may vary according to their flexibility in duration too.
- MBA Personnel Administration on-campus education (2 & 2+ years)
- MBA Personnel Administration off-campus education (2+ years)
More information contact number +91-9210989898