MBA |NGO Management| Distance Education
MBA NGO Management Distance Education
|Duration||1 or 2 Year|
MBA NGO Management through Distance Learning in India.
“An increasing number of business students are Planning for more and a big salary; instead they are browsing to create change by working in, non-governmental organizations, nonprofits and social enterprise “MBA NGO Management Distance Education NGOs or Non Government Organizations are no doubt a part and parcel of the country as they are the ones who keep and maintain balance when humanity is not seen anywhere. Hence an MBA in NGO management has developed because of the same reason so that they can be organized well.
A master’s degree in NGO management teaches a student or a professional the different techniques, approaches and skills that are needed to cater and NGO, the documentation that is needed to get the NGO known, the business models that it should follow to reach higher levels, the ways it can help people on a wider scale.The NGO Management is a postgraduate degree of two years in which the sheer knowledge of business subjects is provided with a combination of management techniques needed to have and carry on an NGO. This master’s degree provides innovative ways for all those running an NGO to make it, even more, helping and contributing to the society.
NGOs are connected with government or private sector firms and deal with social issues like girl child, women empowerment, education, gender issues, street children, health, human rights etc. also you can join if u want to make career in action programs of Central and State Governments.
In order to be eligible for admission to the postgraduate degree of NGO management, it is important that the candidate has passed a bachelor’s degree successfully before that. The degree can be in any particular related subject but it should be at least for two years and be successfully passed from a recognized institution as well. There might be some other requirements that need fulfillment if one is seeking admission in the modern innovative teachings methods that are available for professionals besides the normal standard program.
There are some things or some skills whose presence makes any degree easier to attain and enjoyable at the very side too. Hence the extra skills that can help one attain the MBA NGO Management Distance Education easily include the very following
- Students who are filled with the love of humanity are ideally suited to this postgraduate course.
- Students who have over time found out that their interests match with those who like helping others can greatly enjoy this master’s program of NGO management.
- Professionals who want to have their own NGO and want to know the ins and outs required for it are greatly suited for this postgraduate degree.
- Professionals who already have their own NGO and want to stay updated and equipped with the latest technologies and approaches for taking their NGO much higher are perfectly suited for this MBA NGO Management Distance Education.
- All those who want to know the different aspects of management at one time while making significant contributions to other areas should definitely take up admission in this master’s degree of NGO management.
- Those who have a lot of patience and can do anything to get their goal are very suitable to the aspects of this postgraduate program.
- Himalayan University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
Teaching prospects: This MBA in NGO management is provided in the following teaching modules for both professionals and students.
MBA Specialization courses list click here
- MBA (NGO Management) full-time
- MBA (NGO Management) part-time
- MBA (NGO Management) online education
- MBA (NGO Management) distance education
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
More information contact number +91-9210989898