MBA In Insurance
Information About MBA Insurance Distance Education
|Approved By||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
An MBA Insurance Distance Education is very important for any profession in order to get great expertise in a specific needed field. This is why an MBA in Insurance is also available in many different parts of the world so that people who have been familiar with the insurance sector can get advanced knowledge about this subject with respect to its operations, procedure, and processes as well.
Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. The insurance transaction includes the insured assuming a guaranteed and known relatively small loss in the form of payment to the insurer in exchange for the insurer’s promise to compensate the insured in the event of an enclosed loss. MBA in Insurance makes candidates to pursue careers in financial analysis or even insurance underwriting.
The MBA Insurance Distance Education is a two-year postgraduate degree where the subjects of business are taught with respect to the Insurance subjects and Insurance related operations and law. This degree also provides extra expertise and knowledge through different case studies and real-world scenarios over two years through the research thesis completed at the end of the program as well. It is offered in different prospects in accordance with the needs of the students and the professionals too.
MBA in insurance: Admission method
Students can get admission in the course through online and offline both types.
Online admission procedure:
- Firstly students need to move on the university/college website link.
- On the website link, the application form will be available.
- On the application form fill the all-important details as required.
- After filling all details check it properly and attach the required documents.
- After completing the all process click on the submit button.
Offline admission procedure:
- For admission in offline mode, candidates need to visit on the University/College website.
- Through official website download the application form and take a print out.
- In the given blank box fill details as required.
- Attach the all required documents, and make a demand draft in favour of university/college.
- Submit the application form through courier and another medium at the university/college campus.
Duration of MBA insurance is 2 year.
For admission to the MBA Insurance Distance Education, it is important that the student or the applicant who is willing to take part in this master’s degree program has completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration and has successfully completed it through at least a three-year bachelor’s program as well. There might be some other requirements if professionals choose to acquire this postgraduate degree through the specially designed teaching methods available for them in line with flexible schedules as well.
This has made this Masters degree of MBA in Insurance even more demanded as well.
There are different requirements that make this master’s degree easier to attain and give them an extra competitive advantage over others as well. These extra skills that might work splendidly for this MBA with majors in Insurance degree are given as follows
- Those students that have a keen interest in knowing about the insurance plans, operations and skills are very well suited for this postgraduate program
- Professionals who are already in this Insurance field and want to gain extra knowledge of the upcoming trends and processes are the ideal candidates for this master’s program
- Students who wish to have safety risks and great coverage skills in them already are greatly adept at learning more through this postgraduate degree as they understand the risks, the processes and operations really well and quickly in comparison to others.
There are many other modules that are available for the attainment of the MBA in Insurance besides the full-time 2-year Insurance postgraduate program on campus. These greatly help professionals to take part in this master’s degree program as well. Since their schedule may vary in accordance with the needed work of these professionals hence this postgraduate degree program may take more than 2 years to be completed.
- MBA Insurance part-time (2 + years for professionals)
- MBA Insurance full-time (2 years for students)
- MBA Insurance online education (2+ years for professionals)
- MBA Insurance distance education (2+ years for professionals)
Hence the MBA Insurance program is a very global postgraduate degree that can provide a lot of expertise through this two-year master’s program.
MBA In Insurance Employment Section
- Tata AIF Life
- HDFC Standard Life-Insurance Co.
- Colleges & Universities
- Om Kotak Mahindra
- ICICI Prudential
- SBI Life Insurance
- Max New York Life
- Birla Sun-Life
MBA In Insurance Jobs types
- Consultant & Advisor
- Lecturer & Professor
- Asset Management
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Credit Risk Management
- Financial Analyst
- Derivatives Structuring
- Hedge Fund Management
- Private Equity
- Internal Auditor
- Business Analyst
|Risk Management Consultant||7,14,357|
|Senior Risk Manager||15,37,041|
For More Details-
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the eligibility for this Course?
Ans. it is important that the student or the applicant who is willing to take part in this master’s degree program has completed a bachelor’s degree in business administration and has successfully completed it through at least a three-year bachelor’s program as well. There might be some other requirements if professionals choose to acquire this postgraduate degree through the specially designed teaching methods available for them in line with flexible schedules as well.
Ques. How can I pay fees in imts?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Ques. If my counsellor does not give me a response than what I do?
Ans. In case counsellor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Syllabus of Banking & Insurance:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Principles and Practices of Management||Statistic for Management|
|Communication Management||Organizational Behaviour|
|Accounting for Managers||Team management|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||Legal Aspect of Banking|
|Economics for Managers||Treasury & Risk Management|
|Financial Management||Strategic Credit management|
|Insurance Management||Resource mobilization and marketing of banking services|
|Insurance Product||Retail Insurance management (housing, vehicle, consumer and personal loans, etc); OR advance technology in banking (ATM, Internet banking, etc)|
|Marketing Management||Counter operations, savings bank, current account and remittances|
|Marketing Information System||Mutual funds and portfolio management|
|Human Resource Management||Fundamentals of infrastructure project financing|
|Merchant Banking & Financial Services||Corporate Insurance management|
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
More information contact number +91-9210989898
Looking For Help? Talk to Us