MBA In Industrial Management
MBA Industrial Management Distance Learning Courses
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
The MBA Industrial Management Distance Learning Courses is a two-year postgraduate program that provides dedicates studies required to carry out different operations efficiently and effectively in the field of industries and their management operations. The management studies make this master’s degree well suited for business students whereas those students who have done their bachelor studies in engineering disciples especially in the area of industrial engineering also take up this master’s program in industrial management so that they can qualify for executive posts related to the industrial area.
MBA Industrial Management Distance Learning Courses. There are scores of industries in any country all over the world that bring about progress and success in the lives of many individuals through their different sectors. The master’s degree in Industrial Management is a very varied degree as it is sought by professionals of the business field besides being sought by engineering sciences professionals as well.
The MBA in industrial management helps you meet the challenge of a falling job market. Practical career training in operations and leadership make you to navigate a new era in industrial production. A graduate degree benefits managers deal with rising productivity goals and competition for jobs.
In order to be eligible for admission to the MBA Industrial Management Distance Learning Courses it is important that the candidate has successfully passed their four-year bachelor’s degree in some dedicated field either related to the business studies such as business administration, public administration etc or any engineering sciences field related to the industry such as industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, material engineering etc.
Those who have special areas in the industry are greatly preferred for admission to this postgraduate program in the normal standard teaching as well as other modern teaching modules as well.
There are various advantages of taking admission in this postgraduate program of MBA in Industrial Management which is given as follows
- They prepare the individual for great operation handling and management which is complicated to be handled by normal professionals of the other fields
- The equip the professional or the student with the up-to-date knowledge and technological expertise according to the trends needed for various companies to reach new heights
- They provide distinguished advantages to these individuals as they get diversified job options in both industrial fields and office desk jobs as well.
- This postgraduate degree opens many different industries for the professional such as raw material industries, mining industries, production industries, food industries, material industries and many numerous others as well.
- Students get dual exposure for handling operations and managing them through proper channels at the same time as well.
The MBA Industrial Management Distance Learning Courses is available in different teaching methods because postgraduate programs are mostly sought by professionals who are already working at some organization and need the master’s degree to further excel at their posts but don’t have the time to get the required advanced knowledge and do so. Hence new methods have been planned for them according to their suitable schedules for obtaining the classes required for the successful completion of this MBA in Industrial Management
- MBA Industrial Management full-time (on-campus for two years)
- MBA Industrial Management part-time (on-campus for more than two years)
- MBA Industrial Management Distance Learning Courses (off-campus for more than two years)
- MBA Industrial Management online education (off-campus for more than two years)
MBA Industrial Management Employment Section
- Colleges & Universities
- Printing & Related Support Activities Companies
- Textiles Companies
- Plastics Products Manufacturing Companies
- Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing Companies
MBA Industrial Management Job Types
- Purchasing Manager
- Quality Assurance Control Manager
- Facility Manager
- Construction Manager
- Organizational Consultant
- Industrial Production Manager
- Compliance Officer
- Production Manager
- Operations Manager
For More Details-
How can I take admission?
One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
How can I pay fees in imts?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
If my counselor does not give me response than what I do?
In case counselor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id email@example.com. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Is this course is approved for my job?
Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Syllabus of Industrial Management:
- Methods & Tools
- Organizational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Strategy
- Finance (more)
- Himalayan University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
More information contact number +91-9210989898