MBA In Health Care Management
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
MBA In Health Care Management is of two years and contains the dedicated technology as well as healthcare related study of these dedicated studies in both subjects for two years so that people other than doctors know some related terms and can handle the patients, hospitals, operation, procedure records well with the technology as well. The University has at the centre of its philosophical core the commitment to excellence in education. It is the strong academic heritage of the University and such firmness on matters of principles that has seen it grow from strength to strength in such a short span of time.
Health administration or healthcare administration is the arena relating to leadership, management, and administration of public health systems, healthcare systems, hospitals, and hospital systems. MBA healthcare industry is rising quickly, and expansion is expected for the foreseeable future. In addition to medical personnel, administrative personnel will be needed to manage hospitals, mental health and ambulatory care facilities, insurance companies, health systems, and other healthcare organizations.
They also teach different business aspects and models along with them that are suited to manage them effectively and efficiently as well online MBA Healthcare Management Distance Education is very essential to every person irrespective of what country they belong.
Health is something which when disturbed needs proper care and management with follow-ups and routines which cannot all be done by a single doctor. Hence healthcare management systems have evolved for the same to maintain the different processes records as well as operations accordingly and efficiently and this is why an MBA in healthcare management has also become very necessary in order to deal with these systems effectively and efficiently to have the most optimal results for these organizations.
The MBA of health care management part-time, online education and distance education teaching method is designed for professionals in accordance with the flexibility needed by them and hence normally takes up more than 2 years in comparison to the normal two-year master’s degree program. The full-time master’s study is for those students who can take fully scheduled classes on-campus while the online and distance education teaching methods of this master’s degree are off-campus studying modes for the same. Hence this master’s degree is very useful for the effective maintenance and working of different health care organizations as well as for humanity.
MBA In Health Care Management Admission
Direct admissions are done also on the basis of merit list or management quota. Direct admission in MBA Finance is offered by private institutes. Direct admission for any institute only contains one round. They offer admission directly by submitting the course fee.
The duration of the program is 2-year.
For those students or professionals who want to take part in this master’s degree program in healthcare management, it is important that they meet the requirements of this MBA program. This two-year MBA in healthcare management is open to all those who have had any kind of bachelor’s degree successfully in the past whether it is a science, engineering or commerce degree. They just need to have a specific area of studies with majors or honours in some subjects while this degree should also be at least of two to four dedicated years and that it is also gained from a recognized institution as well.
Various different methods have been made available keeping in mind the concern of the people and the more and more people of different fields who would want to acquire this master’s degree in healthcare management. These different teaching prospects might vary in duration as well as a schedule which is why they have been introduced in the first place. The different teaching methods for the MBA Healthcare Management Distance Education are given as follows
- MBA with majors in healthcare management full-time study
- MBA with majors in healthcare management part-time study
- MBA with majors in healthcare management online education
- MBA with majors in healthcare management distance education
MBA In Health Care Management Salary
The salary will depend on the organizations for which they work. The initial salary is Rs 3 Lacs to Rs. 4 Lacs per year. With more year experience, they can earn more than Rs. 5 Lacs to Rs. 6 Lacs per annum. Abroad, you can earn $ 30000 to $ 40000 per year.
Syllabus of Hospital & Health Care Management
- Fundamentals of Health Care Administration
- Hospital Enterprises Management
- Healthcare Policies and Regulations
- Quantitative Methods / Techniques for Making Decisions
- Strategic Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Managerial Accounting and Cost Management in Healthcare
- Management of Disease Control, Basic Economics and Healthcare Economics
- Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Operations Management, Health Management and Information Management in Healthcare
- Administration of Hospital and Health Care Planning
- General and Personnel Management in Health Institutions
- Concepts of Epidemiology (Public Health Administration), Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology
- Financial Management & Inventory Control in Hospitals
- Behavioural Science (Leadership and Organizational Behaviour in Hospitals)
- Organization & Management of Hospitals
- Research Methodology
- Healthcare Legislation and Medico-Legal Issues
- Human Resource Management and Material Management
- Quality Assurance
MBA In Health Care Management Employment Areas
- Public Health Departments
- Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
- Lady Willingdon Hospital, Manali
- Health Insurance Companies
- Health Agencies
- Atulaya Healthcare
- Sitaram Bhartia Institute, Delhi
- Arpana Hospital, Karnal
- Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib Hospital
- Lok Nayak Hospital, Delhi
- Prime Heart And Vascular Institute
- Laboratories and Clinics
- Hospital Consulting Firms
- Nursing Homes
- Mental Health Organizations
- Academic Institutions
- Columbia Asia Patiala
MBA In Health Care Management Job Types
- Health Administrator
- Internal Corporate Analyst
- Health Care Provider
- Ambulatory Clinic Manager
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Hospital Planning Adviser
- Hospital Consultant
- Hospital Quality Assurance Executive
- Healthcare Management Executive
- Associate/Assistant Professor
- ICICI Bank
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd.
- Apollo Health Care
MBA in healthcare management, graduates will be ready to manage groups of healthcare staff members, plan, and direct healthcare operations and facilities. Graduates may also find career paths on the government side of healthcare management and finance.
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the Eligibility for this course?
Ans. it is important that they meet the requirements of this MBA program. This two-year MBA in healthcare management is open to all those who have had any kind of bachelor’s degree successfully in the past whether it is a science, engineering or commerce degree.
Ques. How can I pay fees in imts?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Ques. If my counsellor does not give me a response than what I do?
Ans. In case counsellor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
MBA Specialization courses list click here
MBA In Health Care Management
Related Course For MBA