MBA In Hotel Management
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education :
MBA Hotel Management Distance Education is one of the classiest jobs in the world especially if they are at the front desk and such other areas where there is a great amount of exposure and contact development too. This is why most people take up this bachelor’s degree course and then further advance in this field through taking up a masters degree course in the same Hotel Management subjects as well. An MBA in Hotel Management is the best way to groom oneself and reach the levels that they have never even thought of.
The MBA Hotel Management Distance Education is a two-year postgraduate degree program that provides a master’s degree through dedicated two years of special subjects in the hotel field related to presentation, grooming, food and beverages, hospitality, tourism, etiquettes and many other forms in relation to different business subjects and its various approaches and skills as well.
Hotel Management is an stirring profession to be in provided one gets placed at some of the top hotel chains in India or abroad. The hospitality industry has a lot to offer in terms of career growth and opportunities to drive, outspoken , motivated and interested individuals. One of the most speedy ways to secure a job at leading hotels in the country is by detaining with them.
There are different advantages for each course at its own level but the advantages of this postgraduate course are much more than other courses as they provide different areas exposure along the delicate subjects as well. The different advantages provided by an MBA Hotel Management Distance Education are given as follows
- They are the best forms of grooming and personal development
- They teach you many decorative and presentation elements that might not be taught in any other masters degree programs anywhere
- They let you develop freely to analyze your own skills and communication expertise as well as different contracts
- They teach you high-level norms and keep you updated with the latest trends at all times
- They always keep you maintained and good looking while being polite too
- They teach you a lot of tolerance and patience in comparison to other areas
- This postgraduate degree provides a lot of exposure needed to communicate in wider and higher level of areas that is taught through different approaches, techniques, and skills taught in this program
- This masters course in hotel management gives you a lot of perks alongside your normal job
- This job is always in the very best environment of the whole are no matter wherever you go
- This master’s degree program has the scope to provide jumping and unexpected levels of success at unexpected and unknown times.
- This job market is never saturated and always has varying levels of opportunities opening up all the time.
The MBA in Hotel Management is provided in different ways according to the needs of the society. It is available for both students as well as professionals too. The different teaching methods for an MBA in hotel management are given as follows
- MBA hotel management for students (full-time) 2 years
- MBA hotel management for working students (part-time) 2+ years
- MBA hotel management for professionals with standard time (online education) 2+ years
- MBA hotel management for professional with no time maintenance (distance education) 2+ years
Hence this MBA in hotel management has a lot of advantages and is therefore very valuable as well.
MBA Hotel Management Employment Areas
- Hotels and Resorts
- Educational Institutions
MBA Hotel Management Job Types
- Customer Service Executive
- Cruise Ship
- Catering Assistant Supervisor
- Cabin Crew
- Hospitality Executive
- Catering Officer
- Marketing/Sales Executive
|Job Position||Average Annual Salary|
|Assistant Sales Manager||4,15,628|
|Food and Beverage Manager||7,72,267|
MBA Hotel Management Recruiters
- Sayaji Hotel Limited
- Jubilant Foodworks Limited
- Alfonzo India Private Limited
- Cambay Hotels and Resorts
- Basil Hotel Private. Ltd.
- Foodlink Services Private. Ltd.
- Mapple Hotels Palaces & Resorts
For More Details-
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course ?
Ans.The MBA Hotel Management Distance Education is a two-year postgraduate degree program that provides a master’s degree through dedicated two years of special subjects in the hotel field related to presentation, grooming, food and beverages, hospitality, tourism, etiquettes and many other forms in relation to different business subjects and its various approaches and skills as well.
Ques. How can I pay fees in imts?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me response than what I do?
Ans. In case counselor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id email@example.com. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Job opportunities after this course?
Ans. Manager/Supervisor, Catering Officer, Catering Assistant Supervisor, Cabin Crew and much more.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Syllabus of Hotel Management:
|First Year||Second Year|
|Organizational Behaviour||Applied Operations Research|
|Principles & Practices of Management||Financial Management|
|Accommodation Management||Facilities Design & Management|
|Food & Beverage Management||Hospitality Law|
|Food Science, Nutrition & Dietetics Management||Hospitality Marketing & Sales|
|Communication & Soft Skills||Fundamentals of Tourism & Tourism Products|
|Human Resource Management||Strategic Management|
|Marketing Management||Management Institute System MIS|
|Food & Beverage Management||Practical in MIS|
|Accommodation Management||Final Research Project & Viva Voce|
|French for Hotel Management||Industrial Exposure Training|
More information contact number +91-9210989898
Looking For Help? Talk to Us