MBA In Disaster Management
Information About MBA Disaster Management Distance Education
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 669- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
The Masters in Business Administration with majors in Disaster Management is a two-year standard program that provides a postgraduate degree to the student and equips him with knowledge related to business, its management, and rapid recovery skills too.An MBA Disaster Management Distance Education is very specific according to the needs of the society because it is very well developed to meet the needs to manage different situations and risks.
The best part is this that many companies today require such MBA personnel that is equipped to handle different situations in a way that minimizes the loss through different solutions if it has occurred or avoid the loss due to certain strategies. Hence the MBA in disaster management is the best way to learn such skills that make you the perfect risk manager through the MBA Disaster Management Distance Education.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT is a plan to avoid, manage, reduce and overcome any type of catastrophic event that threatens human lives. It is done by identifying potential disasters, man-made or natural, and by creating possibility plans and procedures to be initiated when and if disaster erupts. The MBA in Disaster Management course is designed to figure in enrolled students the necessary skills for intervention in disasters, related disciplines such as logistics and supply chain management, public health, communication and peace, among others.
In order to be eligible for the MBA Disaster Management Distance Education, it is important that the candidate passes his bachelor’s degree which is at least of the duration of two to four full-time years. The postgraduate degree can be obtained for the masters in business administration with majors in disaster management for more than two years if admission is taken in other forms of education methods.
Each degree program has some specific pre-requisites or additional skills that serve handily for great learning. Hence this MBA degree program is very suitable for all.
- Who have had knowledge about risk management
- Who has studied their bachelor’s in fields related to the development and management of certain areas
- Who has the mind to adapt very easily and react very responsively in tough situations
- Who do not panic in situations of pressure and remain clear at all times to handle all situations practically.
Different teaching methods are available especially for postgraduate programs so that professionals who want to complete their postgraduate degree can do so alongside their job schedule. Hence the MBA in disaster management is also offered in different teaching methods so that disaster management program can be well studied with availability too. They include the following
- Full-time disaster management MBA
- Part-time disaster management MBA
- Online disaster management MBA
- Distance education disaster management MBA
There are many benefits of obtaining a postgraduate degree in disaster management through the MBA program which is given as follows.
- It equips the master’s degree holder to be able to manage any situation well
- It brings out skills of critical thinking and ability to remain calm in most situations
- It provides learning techniques for risk management through the different combinations of subjects provided for disaster management and its business principles both
- It makes him greatly in demand as most companies need such professionals for their risky operations that can handle it well
- It develops great decision making and judging capability that helps to give an advantage at all times too.
MBA Advertising Management & Public Relations Employment Areas
- Brand & Marketing
- Educational Institutes
- Multinational Companies
- Tourism Industry
- Industrial Houses
- Business Consultancies
- Public Works
- Personal Business
MBA Advertising Management & Public Relations Job Types
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Systems Manager
- PRO/Public Relation Officer
- Account Manager
- Trials Executive
- Junior Consultant and Sr. Consultant
- Corporate Manager
For More Details-
How can I take admission?
One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
How can I pay fees in imts?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
If my counselor does not give me response than what I do?
In case counselor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
Is this course is approved for my job?
Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
Syllabus of Disaster Management:
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Disaster Management
- Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity Management
- Management of Urban Disasters
- Research Methods (more)
- Himalayan University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
More information contact number +91-9210989898