MBA Courses in Gurugram
MBA Courses in Gurugram | Master of Business Administration |
MBA Courses in Gurugram, M.B.A (Master of Business Administration) is one of the most reputed two years (2 Year) post-graduation degree in the world which is designed to develop skills in management and business. The MBA is the most popular and well-known courses among the students. The student can choose a different specialization in MBA Course.
It has a vast area of specializations. Many colleges and Universities are offering MBA program as full-time and part-time or through online or distance learning(Correspondence) education. (more)
MBA Courses in Gurugram Eligibility
Students having a bachelor’s degree with least 50% aggregate in any discipline are eligible for the MBA program.
MBA Courses in Gurugram Duration
M.B.A is one of the most reputed 2 years (PG)post-graduation degree in the world. which is separated into 4 semesters.
MBA Courses in Gurugram Admission
The best part of the course that the graduate in any discipline can get admission in the MBA program. Some Institute or colleges are admitted student according to entrance test or merit list.
MBA Courses in Gurugram Salary
The starting salary package is around Rs. 2 lakh- 3 lakh per year but the maximum is unlimited. After some experience, you can get more salary with more experience. the increment in this sector is also good
MBA Courses in Gurugram
What is an MBA?
- Polishes a range of soft-skills like communication, motivation, and negotiation
- Allows MBA students to start an independent business after graduating
- Builds hard-skills in the areas of management and leadership
- Opens up global opportunities for career growth
MBA Colleges in Gurugram
- The Northcap University
- Ansal University
- Gurgaon College of Engineering
- BML Munjal University
- Skyline Business School
- IBMAR Business School
- Global Institute of Technology and Management
- Apeejay Stya University
- Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University
- National Brain Research Centre
- JK Business School
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Personal Business
- Industrial Houses
- Multinational Companies
- Business Consultancies
- Brand and Marketing
- Account Manager.
- Vice President – Investment Banking.
- Zonal Business Manager – Telecom.
- Marketing Manager.
- IT Services Marketing Head.
- Assistant Manager
- Sales and Markting Professional
- Reserch Assistant
- Project Managers.
- Recruitment Manager.
- Brand Manager.
- Card Payments Operations Head.
- Equity Research Analysts.
- HR Generalist Business Partner.
- Management Consultant.