MBA In Banking and Taxation
MBA Banking Taxation
MBA Banking Taxation is two areas that go hand in hand when it comes to business and its different operations that are prevailing almost everywhere. This is why the postgraduate degree for the same subjects has been devised so that people can gain dedicated knowledge of these subjects, their operations, and their subjects as well. Hence, all those people who have knowledge in banking and taxation can greatly benefit from this advanced postgraduate degree.
The MBA in Banking and Taxation is not only a dual degree that provides knowledge about taxation and its areas and clauses but also provides education about banking through different subjects that make the professionals suitable for working in different banks in their operating sectors.
The postgraduate degree of Banking and Taxation provides combinational studies of business related to banking and taxation over two full-time years of study and is becoming more and more valuable day by day. The MBA in Banking course covers the study of the basic concepts of management with specialized training in subjects such as International Banking and Finance, Treasury Operations, Investment Banking, Risk Management etc.
Eligibility :In order to be eligible for admission to the master’s program of banking and taxation, it is important that the candidate has successfully passed his bachelor’s degree of at least two to four years where he or she has studied the subjects related to banking as well as taxation. Students from other areas who haven’t studied business subjects might be applicable sometimes but it is very difficult for them to cope up as they have no knowledge of these subjects like others who have studied their basics already.
More courses Future prospects The best part about this postgraduate degree is that it is greatly advantageous to those who understand it very well because once the subjects of banking and taxation are understood well they provide great benefits to their professionals.
The MBA in banking and taxation gives the following benefits to its successful postgraduate degree holders
- The MBA Banking Taxation prepares individuals for numerous jobs in the many different banks which in turn have many different operations and banking areas
- A professional who has successfully completed his MBA in banking and taxation also has wide scope in the taxation departments as well as many other such finance-related firms and organizations
- This postgraduate degree makes the applicant very strong at understanding tough as well as new concepts that are evolving both in the taxation as well as the banking sector.
MBA Banking Taxation Salary
In India, the average salary is between Rs. 3 to 4 lacs per year, In abroad, you can earn a starting salary of more than $52 k per year.
A bank tax is a tax on banks. Types of a bank tax.
- Bank tax
- Financial Activities Tax (FAT)
- Financial Transaction Tax
This course specialized for this fields :
- Corporate Finance
- Commodities Market
- Real Estate Finance
- Fixed Income Securities
- International Finance
- Alternative Investments
- Portfolio & Security Analysis
- Risk Management
- Capital Markets
- Himalayan University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
MBA Specialization courses list Teaching programs MBA in banking and taxation is offered in different programs because this postgraduate degree is mostly availed by those professionals. Who are already working in some organizations especially those related to the banking sector and taxation departments. These professionals need to know about the changing technologies and different terminologies and trends, but they do not have flexible schedules which is why different programs have been developed for them. This MBA in banking and taxation program includes the following.
Syllabus of MBA Banking Taxation
- Principles and Practices of Management
- Communication Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Principles & Practices of Banking
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Management
- Insurance Management
- Insurance Product
- Marketing Management
- Treasury & Risk Management
- Resource mobilization and marketing of banking services
- Counter operations, savings bank, current account and remittances
- Retail Insurance management (housing, vehicle, consumer and personal loans, etc); OR advance technology in banking (ATM, Internet banking, etc)
- Fundamentals of infrastructure project financing
- Corporate Insurance management
- Mutual funds and portfolio management
- Marketing Information System
- Human Resource Management
- Merchant Banking & Financial Services
- Statistic for Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Team management
- Strategic Credit management
- Legal Aspect of Banking (more)
- MBA (banking and taxation) for students (full-time, 2 years)
- MBA (banking and taxation) for professionals (part-time, online education and distance education, 3 years)
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
MBA Banking Taxation Fee list MBA Course