MBA In Air Travel Management
MBA Air Travel Management
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670 – $ 1191 ( University)|
Eligibility for MBA in Air Travel Management
- A minimum aggregate score of 50% at the graduation level from a recognized institute.
- Candidates waiting for their final year graduation results are welcome too.
- Air Travel Management as one of the subjects.
MBA Air Travel Management A graduation in MBA Air Travel Management is achieved only after all the modules and project work has been completed with satisfactory grades of understanding. It helps one prepare for the real world to manage more than three areas with only one master’s degree. Air Travel is such a venture and such an activity that is becoming more and more famous and more and more evolved with respect to its operations in the different areas of management. Air travel has never been something out of interest hence the business is never out or low in terms of vacancies and profits.
Air travel is a form of travel in vehicles such as helicopters, hot air balloons, blimps, gliders, hang gliding, parachuting, airplanes, jets, or anything else that can sustain flight. Use of air travel has greatly increased in recent decades – worldwide it doubled between the mid-1980s and the year 2000.
Hence this makes an MBA Air Travel Management a very promising degree and a very bright future providing career while more and more people are becoming aware of the combinational business subjects along with management subjects in the field of air travel. This degree is a postgraduate degree which provides specialized dedicated studies in the areas of management, business and air travel too. It is completed over a course of two years in a university and can also b achieved through different programs named for the Master’s in Business Administration in Air Travel Management.
MBA in Air Travel Management includes training in all upper, middle and lower- level management services from handling clients/ passengers to flight attendants and anything linked to the aviation industry. Air Travel Management (Master of Business Administration) includes training in all upper, middle and lower- level management services from handling clients to flight attendants and anything related to the aviation industry.
In order to be eligible for any course, there are certain pre-requisites for it. The pre-requisite of the MBA in Air Travel Management is just like any other master’s degree requirement. It is important that the candidate has completed at least two years of dedicated Bachelor’s program studies in some field while those who have completed a bachelor’s degree in business subjects as BBA are preferred more since they have the advanced know-how of business subjects beforehand.
The course is feast over 4 semesters with 2 semesters making 1 year each.
MBA Air Travel Management Suitability:
It is important to know that the degree that one is pursuing is of some understanding to the individual so that they can complete it successfully with great interest as well as knowledge at the very same time. Hence there are some things whose presence in a candidate will make this master’s degree program easier for them to study. The things suitable for the MBA in Air Travel Management are given as follows
- Students who have interest in operations related to air travel
- Professionals who want to own their own air travel business
- Students who already have great multiple management skills at one time
- Students who are apt at learning difficulties at all costs
MBA Air Travel Management Teaching methodologies:
The MBA Air Travel Management is not offered in only one traditional on-campus method anymore. Its popularity has led to the postgraduate degree course being offered in many other different teaching methods as well. It is offered in the following options as the master’s degree program
- MBA with majors in Air Travel Management through full on-campus offline study
- MBA with majors in Air Travel Management through halftime on-campus offline study
- MBA with majors in Air Travel Management through off-campus online education studies
- MBA with majors in Air Travel Management through off-campus distance education studies
Upon attaining this postgraduate degree successful candidates have the following options:
- They may appear for a teaching examination and can go for a teaching career in universities and colleges.
- They may apply for Ph. D if they are interested in further studies in the subject.
- They may go for any of public and private- sector jobs in the field.
- They may go for pursuing a dual degree in the same course.
In Generally salary offered in India to successful (PG) postgraduates of the course ranges between INR 2 Lacs and 10 Lacs annually, depending on the reputation of the college and skills of the candidate. After getting experience in this field you can get good salary.
MBA Air Travel Management Job Types
- Aviation Ground Staff Trainer
- Territory Manager – Corporate Sales
- Aviation Operations Specialist
- Security Supervisor/Assist. Manager
- Assistant Marketing Manager
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager – Airlines
- Grooming & Aviation Trainer
MBA Air Travel Management Recruiters
- Club Mahindra
- Aditya Birla Group
- Indian Mart
MBA Air Travel Management Employment Area
- Exports Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Retailing Sector
- Logistics Departments.
Ques. How can I take admission ?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is eligibility for this Course ?
Ans. It is important that the candidate has completed at least two years of dedicated Bachelor’s program studies in some field while those who have completed a bachelor’s degree in business subjects as BBA are preferred more since they have the advanced know-how of business subjects beforehand.
Ques. How can I pay fees in imts ?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me response than what I do ?
Ans. In case counselor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. A student will get a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job ?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
MBA Specialization courses list click here
More information contact number +91-9210989898