MBA In Agri Business| Rural Banking | Management
Information About MBA Agri Business Rural Banking Management
|Duration||1 or 2 Year|
MBA Agri Business Rural Banking Management is a two-year postgraduate degree program which provides teachings related to the agriculture as well as provides the different banking options that can be used in it to perform different operations through the bank with great ease and accessibility. The best part is that rural banking has been specifically designed for people who are related to the agriculture business so that they can benefit from banking as well. Hence this masters program provides great rural banking subjects being taught through this postgraduate course.
Banking has become one of the most important aspects of all. In order to achieve anything, banking is always used. The best part is that it can be taught very well through different aspects as well as methods and teachings.Hence the MBA in Agri-Business and Rural Banking Management has evolved so that people in the rural areas and those who are in the field of agriculture can also take benefits of different banking options as well as methods provided and succeed through ease provided by them in the different operations and procedures.
In order to take admission in this masters program, it is important that the individual has obtained a bachelor’s degree with at least two years dedicated study before it. Hence after the bachelor’s degree, they can gain a postgraduate degree as MBA Agri Business Rural Banking Management too.
Students or professionals who have a past bachelor’s degree in the field of business administration are preferred over others because they have knowledge of the basic subjects that are going to be taught at advanced levels in the master’s program.
There are some requirements which make this postgraduate degree of MBA in Agri-Business and Rural Banking Management.
- Those people who have interest in the agriculture department and its area
- Those people who have background knowledge in the area of agriculture and also have business prospects in the future as their agriculture business are readily suited to this masters program.
- It is greatly suited for people who want to know the different aspects of rural banking and also want to know how it is managed with respect to the different processes and methods learned in the master’s program.
- The master’s degree is well suited for those who live in the rural areas and want to acquire all the aspects related to rural banking so that their whole area can benefit from it and they can make use of their banks easily through the available programs in the postgraduate study.
The different teaching methods available for the MBA in Agri-Business and Rural Banking Management are given as follows
- MBA in Agri-Business and Rural Banking Management for professionals (online education, distance education and part-time on-campus teaching methods provided over a period of three years)
- MBA in Agri-Business and Rural Banking Management full-time two-year study.
MBA in Agri-Business and Rural Development Syllabus
- Management principles and values
- Accounting and Financial analysis
- Quantitative Techniques
- Agro-business management
- Managerial economics
- Marketing principles
- Quality management
- Economics of Business
- Organizational behaviour
- Rural economy
- Operation management
- Production management
- Computer application in business
- Professional management
- Professional Communication
- Seed production technology
- Material management
- Business laws
- Business ethics
- Watershed management
- Rural banking set-ups
- Rural development
- Management of animal husbandry
- Practical training
- Strategic management
- Rural infrastructure
- Horticulture development
- Specialization subject-1
- Specialization subject-2
Best Answer For MBA:
Ques. What is the Scale Of Agri-Business And Rural Banking Management?
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. If my counsellor does not give me response than what I do?
Ans. If the counsellor is unable to take your call then students can mail us on this E-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. Student gets a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees in IMTS?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
|Farm Appraiser||INR 4 Lac|
|Agriculture Policy Analyst||INR 3-4 Lac|
|Market analyst||INR 6 Lac|
|Financer||INR 6 Lac|
|Quality Controller||INR 5 Lac|
|Marketing Head||INR 7 Lac|
|Bio-compost sales head||INR 5 Lac|
|Relationship manager||INR 4-10 Lac|
|Operation Manager||INR 4-5 Lac|
- Himalayan University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
- Flour mill manager
- Research Analyst – Agricultural commodities
- Grain Merchandiser
- Agricultural loan officer
- Meat marketing manager
- Marketing Manager – Agribusiness
MBA Agri Business Rural Banking Management
Online / Distance Leve
|Bio-compost process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 653- $ 11768 ( As per University)|
Related Course for MBA