M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram |Correspondence|
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram, M.Tech stand for Master of Technology. It’s 2 years long (PG) Post-Graduate Level program. M.Tech is skill oriented and Post Graduate Courses. Candidate can apply for this course after Graduation. The 2 years duration is divided into 4 semesters, with each semester lasting a period of 6 months. Generally, if a student has a good understanding of technical subjects and he wishes to enhance his skills in the field of Engineering or technology, it is advisable that he should pursue an M.Tech course from recognized institutes of the country.
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram (Correspondence)
|M.Tech (CAD/ CAM)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electrical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Information Technology)|
|M.Tech (Machine Design)|
|M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded System)|
|M.Tech (Power Electronics)|
|M.Tech (Power System Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science)|
|M.Tech (Embedded Systems)|
|M.Tech (Software Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Structural Engineering)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design)|
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram Eligibility
- For M.Tech, students are admitted after a Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B.Tech) in a related field.
- MCA candidates are also eligible to apply for specializations available in areas of computer science engineering.
- Candidates having M.Sc course degree in Mathematics/Science /Statistics/Computer Applications.
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram Duration
Usually, students enter in M.Tech (Master of Technology) program after finishing 4-years undergraduate program in engineering which results in awarding the B.Tech degree.
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram Admission
Admissions in M.Tech (Master of Technology) Course is purely done through the national or state level entrance exam. Hopeful candidates have to appear the entrance exam for taking admission.
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram Specializations:
- Advanced Computing
- Power Systems
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Computing
- Thermal Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Chemical Plant Design
- Chemical Process Design
- Aerodynamics (more)
- Biomedical Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Micro Electronics and VLSI Design
- Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
- Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering
- Aeronautical Firms.
- Automobile Industry.
- Chemical Industries.
- Consultancy Firms.
- Defense Services.
- Electronics Manufacturers.
- Housing & Urban Development.
- Oil Exploration and Refining.
- Power Plants.
- Quality Testing Laboratories.
- Software Design.
- Space Research Organisation.
- Teaching Institutions.
M.Tech Distance Education Courses in Gurugram Jobs
- Junior Engineers.
- Senior Engineer.
- Chief Engineer
- Assistant Engineers.
- Department of Atomic Energy
- Post of Professor
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd
- Defense Research and Development Organisation
- Verification Engineer.
- Development and Test Engineers.
- Director of Public Works.
- Electrical Product Design Engineer.
- Engineering Technologist.
- Executive Engineers.
- Independent Consultants.
- Product Development Engineer.
- Mechanical Design Engineer.
Some Book Material in M.Tech Course
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Distributed Computing
- VLSI Design
- The CRC Handbook of Thermal Engineering
- CAD/CAM: Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing
- Chemical Process and Design Handbook
- The Biomedical Engineering Handbook
|HCL||Tech Mahindra||IBM||Mahindra Satyam||NIIT|
Top Colleges in M.Tech Course
- The Northcap University, Gurgaon
- KIIT College of Engineering
- Ansal University, School of Engineering and Technology, Gurgaon
- Savera College in Engineering Gurgaon
- Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management
- World Institute of Technology
- GD Goenka University, School of Engineering, Gurgaon