Direct Admission in M.Tech in Delhi
Direct Admission in M.Tech in Delhi | Advantages
Direct Admission in M.Tech in Delhi, M.Tech after B.Tech course is a very good alternative for you if you want to add more knowledge to your education and qualification. This knowledge will surely benefit you in future. You can gain higher positions at the right time after completing M.Tech. Educational qualifications play a very important role in one’s life in gaining success.
Direct Admission in M.Tech in Delhi, Technical skills matter a lot, but a candidate with higher qualification will be preferred. This course will give you more well-paid job getting which is quite hard on the basis of your B.Tech degree. (more)
Direct Admission in M.Tech in Delhi Advantages
- An M.Tech degree has the good advantage as it opens careers options of a professional engineer as well as a managerial role.
- The opportunity for engineering students is always good. This is because they form an important part of the educated and skilled workforce of any country. there are many areas where engineering knowledge is required.
- Master of technology course after Bachelor degree in engineering gives you sufficient time to get deep technical knowledge and control of the subject.
- There are many career options to shift into managerial roles when you gain greater experience in the technical field.
Why do M.Tech?
- during M.Tech degree, you will be showing to the applications of engineering in day-to-day life a little more. You will be added more insight into the subjects as you are already familiar with these topics learned at the bachelor level.
- Master degree is compulsory for a better knowledge and salary.
- MTech course also makes candidates eligible for a higher payment and best opportunities in companies. It is also important for higher payment in a teaching job in colleges and universities.
Course Duration for M.Tech
- The duration of this course for 2 years. Some college follows the semester process for this course.
M.Tech Colleges in Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Delhi Technological University
- University of Delhi
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- National Institute of Technology
- Teri University
M.Tech Course in Employment Area
- Aeronautical Firms.
- Software Design.
- Space Research Organisation.
- Teaching Institutions.
- Automobile Industry.
- Housing & Urban Development.
- Oil Exploration and Refining.
- Power Plants.
- Quality Testing Laboratories.
- Chemical Industries.
- Consultancy Firms.
- Defence Services.
- Electronics Manufacturers.
M.Tech Course in Job Type
- Assistant Engineers.
- Registered Engineering Technician.
- Verification Engineer.
- Executive Engineers.
- Independent Consultants.
- Product Development Engineer.
- Junior Engineers.
- Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Chief Engineer
- Development and Test Engineers.
- Director of Public Works.
- Electrical Product Design Engineer.
- Engineering Technologist.