M.Tech Courses in Noida
M.Tech Courses in Noida | M.TECH |
|Full form||Master of Technology|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Starting salary offered||Rs.25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month|
|Advance Courses||M.Sc, M.S|
|Similar Course||MCA, MBA|
|Employment opportunities||TEACHING PROFESSION, CORPORATE JOBS|
M.Tech Courses in Noida, M.Tech – Master of Technology, master degree in engineering. (M. Tech) Master of Technology which is one of the popular (PG Course)postgraduate program in respective discipline. M. Tech is among the universal accepted Course offered by all top-rated universities and colleges. Most of the M. tech courses are of 2 years of duration Cover 8 semester, 2 semesters per year.
M.Tech Courses in Noida
|M.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|M.Tech (CAD/ CAM)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electrical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Information Technology)|
|M.Tech (Machine Design)|
|M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Power Electronics)|
|M.Tech (Power System Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Software Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Structural Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded System)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science)|
|M.Tech (Embedded Systems)|
M.Tech Courses in Noida Eligibility
The students are admitted after they have got at least a Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B.Tech) in related field with qualified marks.
M.Tech Courses in Noida Duration
The duration of the M.Tech course is 2 years. It is a highly specialized course in the field of engineering. The semester System can be followed in the examination.
FEES Structure for M.Tech Course in Noida
The University fee structure would be applicable for the Selected course. The total fee for the course will be Rs. 30,000 per year approximately. The Fees Structure may vary according to Institute/colleges/University Criteria.
You can get a good job opportunity after Mtech and it rises your job value through India. After Mtech (Master of Technology) you can go for higher studies like a Ph.D. or MBA. You will have many scopes options after MTech especially in the corporate fields.
- Engineering is a well-respected profession.
- M.Tech degree opens the door for full of job opportunities for any ambitious engineer
- A PG Degree in Engineering offers excellent career opportunities for motivated engineering in various organizations.
M.Tech Colleges in Noida
- Sharda University, Noida
- Amity University, Noida
- Priyadarshini College of Computer Science, Noida
- Birla Institute of Technology, Noida
- Bennett University School of Arts, Noida
- Government Post Graduate College, Noida
- Gautam Buddha University School of Humanity and Social Science, Noida (More)
M.Tech Courses in Noida Job Types
Master of Technology (M.Tech) is the higher specialized course in the field of engineering. there are many opportunities available for students who have completed a master of technology course have options both inthe private or government sector.
- Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Registered Engineering Technician.
- Verification Engineer.
- Director of Public Works.
- Electrical Product Design Engineer.
- Engineering Technologist.
- Assistant Engineers.
- Chief Engineer
- Development and Test Engineers.
- Executive Engineers.
- Independent Consultants.
- Product Development Engineer.
- Junior Engineers.
M.Tech Courses in Noida Recruiters:
- Tata Motors
- Tech Mahindra
Employment Areas of M.Tech Courses
- Xilinx India
- Tata Elixi