M.Tech Courses in Delhi | Engineering Courses |
M.Tech Courses in Delhi | Master of Technology |
M.Tech Courses in Delhi, M. Tech (Master of Technology) is one of the Most popular and reliable postgraduate (PG) course in the respective discipline. M. Tech is the universal accepted PG degree program. M.Tech courses is mainly offered by all top-rated colleges and universities. M.tech courses are mostly 2 years of duration where the students need to pass through their extensive education in particular field of engineering or technology.
After completing of M.Tech 4 years, of course, Bachelor Engineering programs or 5 years of UG degree program in applied science can apply for M.Tech. (more)
- For M.Tech PG engineering programme students are admitted after they have gained a Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B.Tech).
- MCA (Master of Computer Application) Students are also eligible to apply for computer science engineering.
Duration – The Duration of M.Tech (Master of Technology) courses is mostly two years.
M.Tech Courses in Delhi
|M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electrical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Software Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Structural Engineering)|
|M.Tech (CAD/ CAM)|
|M.Tech (Information Technology)|
|M.Tech (Machine Design)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded System)|
|M.Tech (Power Electronics)|
|M.Tech (Power System Engineering)|
|M.Tech (VLSI Design)|
|M.Tech (Computer Science)|
|M.Tech (Embedded Systems)|
|M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
- Chemical Plant Design
- Chemical Process Design
- Advanced Computing
- Power Systems
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Micro Electronics and VLSI Design
- Thermal Engineering
- Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Computing
M.Tech Courses in Delhi Admission
- Admissions for the M.Tech course is done through the national level or state level entrance exam.
- Direct admission for GATE qualified students
- Some colleges also provide Admissions after interview session.
M.Tech Courses in Delhi Advantages
- Engineering is a well-respected profession course and that adds a respect to one’s personality.
- Masters in Engineering course degree gives full opportunities after completing this courses.
- A PG (Postgraduate) Degree in Engineering offers good career options for motivated engineering in various organizations