M.Tech Courses in Delhi | Engineering Courses 2018-19
M.Tech Courses in Delhi | Master of Technology |
M.Tech Courses in Delhi, M. Tech (Master of Technology) is one of the Most popular and reliable postgraduate (PG) course in the respective discipline. M. Tech is the universal accepted PG degree program. M.Tech courses is mainly offered by all top-rated colleges and universities. M.tech courses are mostly 2 years of duration where the students need to pass through their extensive education in particular field of engineering or technology.
After completing of M.Tech 4 years, of course, Bachelor Engineering programs or 5 years of UG degree program in applied science can apply for M.Tech. (more)
- For M.Tech PG engineering programme students are admitted after they have gained a Bachelor’s degree in Technology (B.Tech).
- MCA (Master of Computer Application) Students are also eligible to apply for computer science engineering.
Duration – The Duration of M.Tech (Master of Technology) courses is mostly two years.
M.Tech Colleges in Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Delhi Technological University
- University of Delhi
- Jamia Hamdard
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
M.Tech Courses in Delhi
|M.Tech (Aerospace Engineering)||M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Food Chain Management)||M.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Information Technology)||M.Tech (Electrical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Petroleum Engineering)||M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Renewable Energy)||M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Transportation Engineering)||M.Tech (Thermal Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Bioinformatics)||M.Tech (Software Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Digital Systems & Computer Electronics)||M.Tech (Structural Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Digital Communication)||M.Tech (CAD/ CAM)|
|M.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)||M.Tech (Biotechnology)|
|M.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering)||M.Tech (Information Technology)|
|M.Tech (Environmental Engineering)||M.Tech (Machine Design)|
|M.Tech (Manufacturing Technology)||M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded System)|
|M.Tech (Nanotechnology)||M.Tech (Power Electronics)|
|M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)||M.Tech (Power System Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)||M.Tech (VLSI Design)|
|M.Tech (Computer Network Engineering)||M.Tech (Computer Science)|
|M.Tech (Engineering Design)||M.Tech (Embedded Systems)|
|M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||M.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Air Armament)||M.Tech (Machine Design)|
|M.Tech (Applied Geology)||M.Tech (Cyber Security)|
|M.Tech (Biochemical Engineering)||M.Tech (Earthquake Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Aqua Cultural Engineering)||M.Tech (Automotive Engineering)|
|M.Tech (Computer Integrated Manufacturing)||M.Tech (Construction Engineering and Management)|
- Chemical Plant Design
- Chemical Process Design
- Advanced Computing
- Power Systems
- Instrumentation & Control Systems
- Micro Electronics and VLSI Design
- Thermal Engineering
- Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Distributed Computing
M.Tech Courses in Delhi Admission
- Admissions for the M.Tech course is done through the national level or state level entrance exam.
- Direct admission for GATE qualified students
- Some colleges also provide Admissions after interview session.
M.Tech Courses in Delhi Advantages
- Engineering is a well-respected profession course and that adds a respect to one’s personality.
- Masters in Engineering course degree gives full opportunities after completing this courses.
- A PG (Postgraduate) Degree in Engineering offers good career options for motivated engineering in various organizations