M.Tech Correspondence | Engineering Courses
Master of technology or M tech correspondence is a course done after graduation in technological science (B Tech). It trains students in technological education in combination with scientific processes. The duration of the course is 2 years and divided into semesters. However it also depends on the rules of university opted for the course. This course is job oriented and students get jobs in the field of technology immediately after completing it. The course is available in regular system for the ones who can go to colleges and join classes but for those who are not able to cover distances between home and colleges or those who cannot afford the fee of the regular courses can go with the distance system since M tech correspondence in India is also available in distance education and online mode.
M Tech Correspondence :-
M Tech Correspondence Eligibility:-
- The ones who are so interested in technological field. They must have interest in science and other branches of science at the same time.
- Must be able to manage projects and should also be interested developing project related to technology.
- Communication must be awesome. Verbal and written both skills are required.
- Numerical calculation ability is must and so the ones with good knowledge of the numerical can go for the course.
- The course enables the students to be leaders in the fields of Technology and other related science.
- Higher studies can also be done such as PhD and M.Phil.
- Teaching jobs are very easily found after doing M.Tech
- Various companies have job offers for M.Tech guys.
- Project Managers.
- Project Co-ordinator.
- Assistance Professor.
- Physics Mentor – E-learning.
- Project Engineer.
- Executive Manager.
- Online Teaching.
- Subject Studies.
- Multinational Companies.
- Research Field.
IMTS Institute provides M.Tech Distance Learning different States in India & Worldwide:
For More Information:Call @ 9210989898 Ask Question
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Abu Dhabi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Mizoram||Uttarakhand||United Kingdom|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Nagaland||West Bengal||Australia|