M.Sc Distance Education in Noida
M.Sc in Distance Education Course in Noida | Correspondence |
|Examination Type||Semester system|
|Course Fee||4 Lakhs|
|Course Type||Distance Mode|
|Average Starting Salary||3 to 10 Lakhs per year|
|Job Positions||Statistics, Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Physical Therapy, Management Information Systems (MIS) (MBA), Computer Science (CS), Physician Assistant Studies, Occupational Therapy (OT), Software Engineering, Cyber security, Epidemiology, Biomedical Engineering (BME), Mathematics, Computer Information Systems (CIS)|
M.Sc in Distance Education Course in Noida (Correspondence) is a postgraduate Master Degree Course in distance education. In Science, there are many branches in which one can gain mastery. Also offered as M.S. (Master of Science), in some institutes, the course is of 2 year’s or more year’s duration with 2 or more Semesters depending upon the subject and the Institute providing it.
The program is available in many subjects and provides specialized education. Masters Degree in Science is provided all over India in almost all the Universities.There are number of Universities in India that offer MSc Distance Education.MSc can be done in various fields like Technology, Computer Sciences, Botany, Zoology, Mathematics and so on.
M.Sc in Distance Education Course in Noida Eligibility
- The percentage requirement varies from institute to institute and from discipline to discipline.
- Candidates necessity have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science for admission in Master of Science Program.
This M.Sc course has a great scope and there are many opportunities available for the M.Sc graduates. At present, M.Sc degree holders in (PHM)Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & (IT)Information Technology are high in demand. While other fields are also in demand in private sectors. An M.Sc degree holder can work in both government and private sectors.
Few M.Sc. Entrance Exams
- IIT JAM
- JNU M.Sc. Entrance
- BHU Entrance Exam
Advantages of M.Sc in Distance Education in Noida
- M.Sc Degree course allows one to pursue the doctoral program.
- It rises the weight-age of one’s portfolio when one applies for a job
M.Sc in Distance Education/Correspondence University in Noida
- Shiv Nadar University
- Galgotias University
- Sharda University
- Noida International University
Courses Available Under M.Sc Distance Education in Noida
|M.Sc||M.Sc (Environmental Science)|
|M.Sc (Food Science and Nutrition)||M.Sc (Textile Designing)|
|M.Sc (Biochemistry)||M.Sc (Interior Designing)|
|M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)||M.Sc (Physics)|
|M.Sc (Applied Mathematics)||M.Sc (Psychology)|
|M.Sc (Bioinformatics)||M.Sc (Electronics)|
|M.Sc (Biotechnology)||M.Sc (Zoology)|
|M.Sc (Botany)||M.Sc (Information Technology)|
|Master (Library & Information Sciences)||M.Sc (Organic Chemistry)|
|M.Sc (Fashion Designing)||M.Sc (Statistics)|
|M.Sc (Chemistry)||M.Sc (Geography)|
|M.Sc (Computer Science)||M.Sc (Home Science)|
|M.Sc (Mathematics)||M.Sc (Mathematics)|
|M.Sc (Geology)||M.Sc (Microbiology)|
Suitability M.Sc in Distance Education in Noida
- Those who have the thirst for knowledge and have time at hand can spoil in M.Sc.
- Those who are attentive but cannot pursue it full-time, have the option to continue with your current job.
- Those who want to have high order skills in analysis, critical assessment or professional application; and the ability to solve complex problems and think strictly and independently, can pursue this course.
M.Sc in Distance Education in Noida Recruiters
Job Types M.Sc in Distance Education in Noida
There are many options available in the master of science degree. Master of science is a good option for those students looking for a career in a science at an advanced level. Through M.Sc degree your options like this after master degree.
- Clinical Research Specialist
- Science Adviser
- Biology Researcher
- Biology Researcher
- Marine Geologist
- Plant Biochemist
- Lecturer (more)
M.Sc Course Employment Area
- Agriculture Industry.
- Geological Survey Departments.
- Testing Laboratories.
- Industrial Laboratories.
- Oil Industry.
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry.
- Research Firms
- Biotechnology Firms.
- Chemical Industry.
- Educational Institutes.