|Course Name||M.Sc Biotechnology|
|Course Duration||2 Years|
|Course Type||Under Graduate, Degree|
|Study Mode||Distance, Full Time|
M Sc Biotechnology Distance Education: Master of Science in Biotechnology is a course done after graduation in biotechnology. It actually trains students in molecular biology in combination with engineering process. The duration of the course is 2 years and divided into semesters. However, it also depends on the rules of the university opted for the course. This course is job oriented and students get jobs in research fields immediately after completing it. The course is available in regular system for the ones who can go to colleges and join classes but for those who are not able to cover distances between home and colleges or those who cannot afford the fee of the regular courses can go with the distance system since M Sc Biotechnology is also available in correspondence system. Biotechnology is a research-oriented subject combination of Technology and Biology. Biotechnology is available in various fields such as Agriculture, Healing of Prolonged Disease and Ecological Conservation, Insecticides development, Pollution Control.
On distance education basis the course is easy to be done since it is not required to go to the colleges and universities for classes. All the materials and projects are given to you wither on the internet or through the post. Several distance colleges also have study circles and if there is one near your area, you can join weekend classes there. The fee of the course on distance education is low as compared to the formal course. When you do M.Sc Biotechnology Distance Education, you have to right to choose which topic is to be learned first and which one afterward. In this way, you find a way to study your choice only. Any doubts are removed on weekend classed by the experts from the industry.
Course Duration: M Sc Biotechnology course duration is 2 years which divided into 4 Semesters.
- For M Sc Biotechnology the minimum qualification needed is B.Sc Biotechnology or B.Sc in Life Science. 55% marks are must to be gained in the qualifying exam.
- Those who are waiting for the results of the qualifying exams can also apply for the course.
- Who should do the course M.Sc Biotechnology Distance Education?
- The ones who are so interested in the research field. They must have an interest in biology and technology at the same time.
- Must be able to manage projects and should also be the interested developing project with research and development in biotechnology.
- Communication must be awesome. Verbal and written both skills are required.
The course enables the students to be leaders in the fields of biotechnology and pharmacy.
Higher studies can also be done such as Ph.D. and M.Phil.
Teaching jobs are very easily found after doing M Sc Biotechnology.
- Colleges & Universities
- Clinical Research Centres
- Pharma Marketing Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturer
- Manager – Medical Services
- Medical Advisor
- Medical Data Analyst
- Strategic Medical Affairs Manager
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Reviewer
- Sales Supervisor
- Manager Medical Advisor – Medico Marketing
- Medical Records Sr. Representative
- Area Sales Executive – Medical/Healthcare
- Trainee Medical Representative
- Medical Representative
- For online Free career Advise like ( BA BBA BCA BSC MBA MCA MSC LLB LLM MPHILL B ED Ph.D.)
- Talk to career expert, best career Course( 92-10-98-98-98 / firstname.lastname@example.org )
- For Study Abroad, College admission advice ( email@example.com)
- Online Admission Process Call 92 10 98 98 98