MBA Executive Distance Education
Executive MBA Course
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fee Structure||Approx $ 670- $ 1191 ( As per University)|
The Executive MBA is a one-year master’s degree that is of utmost importance to professionals who seek it very ambitiously. Professionals have known how an MBA degree can help them in many unknown areas which are why they want to obtain this master’s degree at any cost even when they are working during their jobs side by side.
Executive master’s programs are usually attended by full time working professionals, therefore the programs are scheduled to match this condition. Most executive master’s programs run several full days (not more than a week) per month for the retro of two or three years. The course aims to prepare the students with the same managerial skills and knowledge with the general management view, this course provides an vision into fundamentals and practices afraid with functional areas of management.
The Executive MBA provides many aspects of the business world that help business to be created, stay managed, and grow more in future too. It teaches other subjects with majors chosen it but teaches it through the business eye. Hence this two-year postgraduate degree is not only offered in the normal full-time postgraduate MBA programs anymore but is also offered in different special one-year programs that have been designed especially for professionals who are working in their field and require this master’s degree too
- Get updated with the latest trends as well as approaches and tactics of business
- Reach higher positions in their department where competition is growing along
- Meet the requirements of their positions which can be fulfilled through only the attainment of this masters degree
- Have great confidence and grow professionally in any environment irrespective of their interest.
- Help manage all the operations and processes effectively to get their own business reach new horizons of success with their own success along with it too.
- Get equipped with the name of such a knowledgeable postgraduate degree to their expertise
Teaching methods: Hence most academic institutions now offer online education MBA programs, distance education MBA programs and flexible part-time MBA programs which have been categorized into two branches in all given as
- MBA executive on-campus teaching program
- MBA executive off-campus teaching program
This Executive MBA consists of flexible schedules and flexible timings and mostly takes more than two years in comparison to the normal full-time teaching MBA students program.Since the classes of MBA part-time on-campus program do not take place three to four days a week but only twice a week, therefore, this fully designed credit hour course takes longer to complete through the designed classes as well as exam schedule for them. It takes two and a half years to complete.The classes of an MBA distance education and online education program vary according to the subjects chosen by the professionals themselves according to their needs.
Therefore the classes in an MBA executive program of online education might vary from once a week, twice a week or once fortnightly too.An MBA executive program through distance education is taught through a partnering or an internationally known university which is why there is a roughly planned schedule of classes and is provided through the one year program specially designed for such students.
In order to be eligible for this executive MBA, it is important for the professional to have a graduation degree from a recognized institution of education with three years of working experience in a field alongside too.
MBA Executive Employment Areas
- Government Departments
- Fashion Companies
- Construction Companies
- Colleges & Universities
- Tourism Companies
- IT Companies
- Automobile Sector
Tuition Fees for Indian Citizen:
Rs. 9 Lacs for the entire Executive MBA Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters)
How is M.B.A. Executive Course Beneficial?
- They may also handle more hard tasks and assignments that may be sensitive or intimate.
- Candidates after completing the course they are assigned many role such as relative to administrative assistants, executive assistants are normally assigned to higher-profile officers, such as presidents, department heads or managers.
- Other important skills contain administrative activities, typing letter, arranging meeting, writing reports and conference calls, leading research and overseeing and other.
- One can go for higher degree programs in particular subjects such as M.Phil. & Ph.D.
Executive MBA Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior|
|Accounting and Finance for Managers|
|Human Resource Management|
|Research Methods for Management|
|Productions and Operations Management|
|Management Information Systems|
|Micro-Finance: Perspectives and Operations|
|Business Environment and Ethics|
MBA Executive Job Types
- Sales Executive
- Business Development Executive
- Senior Product Executive
- Marketing & Sales Executive
- Accounts Executive
- Marketing Executive/Management Trainee
- Accounts Executive
- Technical Support Executive
- Customer Support Executive
- Online Customer Support Executive
- Research Executive (more)
- Telemarketing Executive
- Candidates who want to have teaching fields at higher degree level i.e. college and university level both in private and government institutions also are a good suit for it.
- They should be good in time management that is an important attribute.
- Applicants must have other essentials such as troubleshooting, customer service.
Best Answer for MBA
How can I take admission?
One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
How can I pay fees in imts?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash etc.
Is this course is approved for my job?
Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and also any govt examination.
If my counselor does not give me response than what I do?
In case counselor is unable to take your call then students also can mail us on this E-mail id email@example.com. The student will get a response within 24 hours.
- Himalayan University
- Kalinga University
- MKU University
- Subharti University
- Integral University
- NIMS University
- Periyar University
- MS University
MBA Specialization courses list click here
Related Course For MBA