Diploma in Taxation Distance Education
Information About Diploma in Taxation Distance Education
Diploma in Taxation Distance Education is a course dedicated to the students who want to go in tax departments. This course gives the skills and knowledge in the related field of taxes. The course work includes the history of taxes, constitutional acts in taxes, statistics and other related subjects of tax studies. The candidates who have passed their 10+2 format of the exams or other equivalent exams are eligible for the course. The duration of the course is three years.
diploma in taxation course both in direct and indirect taxes, which attention mainly on Income Tax, GST course how to file return to deal with Income tax matters with confidence. This Diploma training helps you to find better job chances or you can become tax consultant to start your own tax consultancy. (More)
Eligibility Diploma in Taxation Distance Education :
- 10+2 or other equivalent exams
Duration Diploma in Taxation Distance Education :
- Three years(3 years)
The syllabus of the program is given below:
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Law of Direct Taxes & Practices – Income Tax Act paper I|
|2||Law of Direct Taxes & Practices – Income Tax Act paper II|
|3||Gujarat Value Added Tax Act & Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 applicable to the State of Gujarat – Paper III|
|4||Law of Direct Taxes & Practices – Income Tax Act paper IV|
|5||Law of Direct Taxes & Practices – Income Tax Act paper V|
|6||Gujarat Value Added Tax Act, Central Sales Tax Act, 1956 applicable to State of Gujarat & Gujarat Professional Tax Act – Paper VI|
|7||Law of Direct Taxes & Practices – Income Tax Act & Wealth Tax Act Paper VII|
|8||Law of Indirect Taxes – Central Excise Act, 1944 Paper VIII|
|9||Law of Indirect Taxes – Customs Act, 1962 & Customs Tariff Act, 1975 & Service Tax – Paper IX|
|10||Law of Direct Taxes & Practices – Income Tax Act & Wealth Tax Act Paper X|
|11||Law of Indirect Taxes – Central Excise Act, 1944 Paper XI|
|12||Law of Indirect Taxes – Customs Act, 1962 & Customs Tariff Act, 1975 & Service Tax Paper XII|
- The marks of admission for this course may vary from institute to institute
- The basic eligibility for diploma in taxation is 10+2 pass out.
Diploma in Taxation Colleges:
There are many colleges which provide the course some of them are listed below:
- Gandhigram College of Computer Science and Management, Wardha
- G.M. College Information Technology and Management, Jind
- Osmania University – OU, Hyderabad
- Sharda College of Management and Technology – SCMT, Haridwar
Advantages of Diploma in Taxation
- They have also options in income tax department as income tax advisor.
- Students also can go for the business tax field as consultant gives advice to business houses about the many business tax issues that are plaguing them & also go for higher degree program.
- The course also gives knowledge about tax system in India for students’ understanding.
Diploma in Taxation Employment Area:
Employment area covers many related fields of the taxation. There are a few sectors listed where a candidate can give their services.
- Colleges & Universities
- Indian Revenue Services
- Banking & Finance
Fee structure depends on the institutions but in general, the fee of the course is in between 20000-30000 INR per annum.
Diploma in Taxation Job Types:
Job types of the course are various but a few of them is given below:
- Marketing Manager
- Investment Banker
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Money Manager
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Market Analyst
- Securities Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Investments Analyst
Salary of the professionals is a dependent factor. It depends on the recruiter size, job type, and location. Generally, the fresher gets 15k to 20k INR monthly.
Looking For Help? Talk to Us