Diploma in Financial Management
Diploma in Financial Management is a diploma level banking course. This course includes the subjects related to economics with the relevance of the banking sector. The course increases students’ knowledge and skills in various fields of finance. Students who are good in economy and commerce can opt the Financial Management course. This 12 months duration course can be pursued by any intermediate passed student.
Financial management mentions to the well-organized and effective organization of money (funds) in such a manner as to complete the objectives of the society. It is the dedicated function right allied with the top management. The implication of this function is not gotten in the ‘Line’ but likewise in the size of ‘Staff’ in the overall of a company. It has been defined inversely by different authorities in the ground.
Diploma in Financial Management: Admission
The admission in the program depends on the basis of Institute/college. Many Institute/college provide direct admission, direct admission is based on the merit list. Merit list admission method depends on the obtain marks by the students in the diploma exam or other related board examination. Some Institute/college, provide admission in the program on the basis of entrance test, so students required entrance test with good marks.
- The duration of the program is 12 months.
Diploma in Financial Management Eligibility:
- Minimum required qualification: 10+2 or other equivalent examination.
- Minimum required marks: 60% for the general category students a,d 55% for the reserved category students.
Diploma in Financial Management Course Syllabus:
The Syllabus as given by various colleges and universities is as follows.
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|2||Economics for Bankers|
|3||Quantitative Techniques for Bankers|
|4||Commercial and Banking laws|
|5||Practical I Economics for Bankers|
|6||Practical II Financial Accounting|
|7||Practical III Commercial and Banking laws|
|8||Practical IV Quantitative Techniques for Bankers|
|9||Human Resources Development in Banks|
|10||E-commerce and Banking|
|11||Marketing of Banking Services|
|12||Principles of Management|
|13||Practical I Principles of Management|
|14||Practical II E-commerce and Banking|
|16||Practical IV Human Resources Development in Banks|
|17||Practical III Marketing of Banking Services|
|20||Financial Decision Analysis|
|21||Practical I Monetary Economics|
|22||Practical II Financial Decision Analysis|
|23||Practical III Bank Management|
|24||Practical IV International Banking|
|25||Project Planning Analysis|
|26||Indian Financial System|
|29||Practical I Management Accounting|
|30||Practical II Indian Financial System|
|31||Practical III Project Planning Analysis|
|32||Practical IV Investment Management|
- Class XII plus 2 years of Industry experience.
- Graduate in any faculty from a recognized University.
- Diploma Holders (SSC + 3 Years \ HSC + 2 Years).
- Final year degree students awaiting results can apply for the above programs.
Diploma in Financial Management Colleges
There are many colleges and institutions providing this course. Some of them are listed below.
- F-Tech Computer Education, New Delhi
- C-Apt Multimedia Academy, Kollam
- Erode Arts and Science College – Autonomous, Erode
- Greenway Institute of Management Studies – GIMS, Roorkee
Diploma in Financial Management Course Fees:
The cost of the course is dependent on the institutions, but in general, 25,000 INR must be spent to pursue it.
Advantages of Diploma in Financial Management
- Candidates after having passed the course are able to grow financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk; showing reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction chances; managing a company’s financial accounting and reporting systems.
- They can go for a higher degree program in individual subjects such as Bachelors’ degree, etc. for further studies.
- After passing the Master degree course after the Diploma course they can go for teaching jobs in the schools both on private and government basis.
Diploma in Financial Management Employment Areas
There are various job opportunities in the field of the banking sector. Candidates can get the job in both the government as well as private organizations. Some of the employment areas are listed in the following table.
- Education & Teaching
- Banking & Finance
- Credit Administration
- Corporate Banking
Diploma in Financial Management Job Types
The professionals of this course are employed in the above-mentioned sector as:
- Administrative Officer (AO)
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- Business Analyst
- Asset Manager
- Assistant Controller
- Corporate Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
- Credit and Risk Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Equity Research Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Investment Banker
- Loan Counsellor
- Loan Officer
- Market Analyst
- Investment Analyst
- Loss Control Specialist
Diploma in Financial Management Salary:
Fresher’s Salary depends on factors such as recruiter size, job location, and job profile. In general, they are paid at least 15k to 20k INR per month.
Ques. What is the Syllabus of Diploma in Financial Management?
Ans. The Syllabus of Diploma in Financial Management course is mention in the top of Page.
Ques. What is the admission procedure for the Diploma in Financial Management?
Ques. What is the minimum eligibility for the Diploma in Financial Management course?
Ans. The minimum eligibility for the Diploma in Financial Management course is 12th from a recognized board.
(Approximately Fees for Courses)
More information contact number +91-9210989898
Looking For Help? Talk to Us