Diploma in Electronics and Communication
Information About Diploma in Electronics and Communication
Diploma in Electronics and Communication is a diploma level engineering course. This course is designed to give the students practical and theoretical knowledge related to the field of electronics. Candidates are given a broad understanding of basic electronic components like Transistors, diode CMOS etc. This course is job oriented. After completion of the course, candidates can be employed by the leading MNCs in the field of electronics. The duration of the course is three years. Candidates who are passed in 10th board exams are eligible for the course. (More)
Diploma in Electronics and Communication course develops professional knowledge and skills for modern communications systems with networking, modern signal processing and advanced topics in communications.
Eligibility Diploma in Electronics and Communication :
- The candidates should be passed in 10th board examination in science and mathematics.
Duration Diploma in Electronics and Communication :
- 3 years
The syllabus of the program is given in the following table:
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|2||Applied Mathematics III|
|6||Engineering Mechanics & Materials|
|8||Electrical Engineering I|
|9||Electronic Components And Devices|
|10||Computer Application For Engineering|
|11||Elementary Workshop Practice|
|1||Applied Mathematics II 50 -52|
|2||Electrical Engineering II 53 -56|
|3||Network Filters & Transmission Lines|
|4||Industrial Electronics & 57 -60 Transducers.|
|5||Principles of Digital Electronics|
|6||Principles of Communication Engineering.|
|7||Electronic Devices And Circuits|
|9||Programming In C & C++|
|1||Environmental Education & Disaster Management|
|2||Industrial Management and Entrepreneurship Development|
|4||C Electronic Instruments And Measurement|
|5||Audio And Video System|
|6||Construction Management, Accounts & Entrepreneurship Development|
|8||Microprocessor And Application.|
|9||Project -I. Problem|
|2||Advance Microprocessor & Interface|
|3||Modern Communication System|
|4||Microwave & Radar Engg.|
|6||Modern Consumer Electronics Appliances|
|7||Electronic Equipment Testing|
Advantages of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Graduates learn applying the principles of Electronics and Mathematics to solve real world problems.
- They have good chances and further higher studies such as graduate & postgraduate level degrees.
- Diploma in Electronics delivers much choice of subjects for higher studies like Electronics, Instrumentation, Medical Electronics, Telecommunication and Computer Science.
The Fee structure depends on the institutes providing the course, generally, it costs 30k to 50k INR per annum.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Colleges:
There are various colleges and institutions offering the course some of them are as follows:
- Aditya Institute of Technology and Management – AITAM, Srikakulam
- Abbnoor Polytechnic College, Faridkot
- W.H. Polytechnic College, Calicut
This course opens various job opportunities in the field of electronics and communication. The applicants of the program can be employed in both the government and private sector jobs. Some of the employment areas are given as below.
- Nura Engineering Pvt. Ltd. – Delhi
- BOEING – Bangalore
- Mentor Graphics – Bangalore
- Colleges & Universities
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Job Types:
Candidates can be placed in the above-mentioned areas as
- Business Development Manager Mechanical/Electronics
- Electronics Technician
- Electronics Hardware Development Engineer
- Production Manager
- Electrical and Electronics Engineer
- Assistant Manager/Manager Electrical & Electronics
- Production Quality Manager
- Programmer Analyst
- Product Line Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics)
After completing Diploma you can become
- Electronics Engineer
- Communication Engineer
The salary depends on factors like recruiter size, job types, and job location. Generally, fresher candidates are paid 20K to 30K INR per month.
Looking For Help? Talk to Us