Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering – Fees, Syllabus, Colleges, Jobs
|Approved By||UGC (University Grant Commission)|
|Duration||2 year – 3 years|
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is a diploma level engineering course in aeronautics. In aeronautical engineering, candidates are given knowledge about manufacturing and maintenance of the various parts and tools of air flight-capable machines. This course deals with design, manufacturing, service, and testing of aircraft. Candidates also learn the techniques of operating an aircraft and rocket. Those who have an interest in the field of air crafts and flying machines are suitable for the course. The duration of the course is three years.
Aeronautics is the science or art complicated with the study, design, and industrial of air flight-capable machines, and the systems of operating aircraft and skyrockets within the atmosphere. The British Royal Flying Society identifies the aspects of “flight Art, Science and Business” and “the living of Aeronautics (which expression includes Astronautics).
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Eligibility:
- Minimum required qualification: Candidates should be passed in their 10th examination in science and math subjects
- Minimum required marks: Students must have 50% marks score for the general category students and 45 % maks score for the reserved category students.
The duration of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is 3-year.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Syllabus:
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering providing the following syllabus, candidates can check the syllabus Here.
The Syllabus of the program is given below:
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|1||Aircraft Maintenance & Practice|
|2||CAR (Civil Aviation Regulation)|
|3||Aircraft Instrumentation System|
|4||Avionics & Aircraft Radio System|
|7||Aircraft Structures Servicing Lab|
|10||Aircraft System Servicing Lab|
|11||Project Work (Working Model)|
|12||Aircraft Instrument System Lab|
|13||Aircraft Electrical System|
|19||Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg. Lab|
|20||Basic Electrical & Electronics Engg.|
|21||Computer Aided Engg. Graphics|
|22||Basic Workshop Practicals (Carpentry, Fitting, Forging, Welding)|
|23||Basic Computer Skills Lab|
|25||Fluid Mech & Pneumatics Lab|
|27||Engg. Graphics (Conventional)|
|28||Jet Engine Lab|
|30||Jet Engine Theory|
|31||Materials Testing (NDT) Process Lab|
|33||Piston Engine Theory|
|34||Piston Engine Lab|
|35||Fluid Mechanics & Pneumatics Aircraft Inspection & Documentation|
Advantages Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
- Students can seek employment in different areas such as design, development, and maintenance as well as in the managerial and teaching jobs in institutes
- They can pursue further higher studies for attractive their educational qualification.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Fees structure:
The fee structure of the course varies and depends on the institutes offering the course. Generally, the course costs 50K to 80K per annum.
- Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is suitable to teach trainees Basic Principles of Aircraft design, maintenance and safe operation.
- The students are prepared to work in an industry and to solve engineering problems.
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges:
There are many universities and institutions offering the course. Some of the colleges are listed below:
- Indian Institute of Aero-Space Technology and Management, Secunderabad
- Singhania University, Pacheri Bari
- Bhubaneswar Engineering College – BEC, Bhubaneswar
- Shri Venkateshwara University – SVU, Jyotiba Phule Nagar
This course is rich in employability. Candidates can be placed in various sectors related to the aviation industry. Some of the employment areas are given below:
- B/E Aerospace – Hyderabad
- Defense Research and Development Organisation – Delhi,
- Inspire Innovative – Delhi
- EES Pvt. Ltd. – Kochi
- Rathinam Techzone – Coimbatore
- Colleges and Universities
- Aircraft Structures and Materials
- Structural Design and Engineering
- Instrumentation And Communication
- Structural Analysis
- Transportation Systems
- Aerodynamics and Fluid Dynamics
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Ground Vehicle Systems
- Electronic Systems
- Navigational Guidance and Control Systems
The job roles in this sector are as follows:
- Logistics Engineer
- Airframe Design Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Integration Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Composites Engineer
- Graduate Engineer
- Thermal Design Engineer
- Consultants (more)
The salary is dependent on the recruiter size, job roles, location etc. But generally, the professionals of this course are paid 40K to 50K INR per month as the fresher.
FAQ’s (Frequently asked questions)
Ques. What is Fees-Structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
Ans. Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course Fees is 10550/Year (Approx.).
Ques. How Can I pay Fees?
Ans. You can Pay Fees by Cash, DD etc.
Ques. How can I take admission?