Commerce Courses After 12th
Courses After 12th- Commerce
Commerce Courses After 12th, Students are normally confused about what to do after 12th because there are many degrees or professional courses available after 12th. Simply stated, What to do after 12th Commerce and also Parents are worried about the career options for their children that will set a good platform for them to become successful in life. List of subjects for Commerce Courses after 10+2 (commerce subjects in SSC):
- Business law
- Business economics
- Cost accounting
- Business finance
- Income tax
- who have completed 12th from Commerce stream are eligible.
- Minimum passing marks are 55% in 12th commerce field are eligible.
- AIMA UGAT 2018 (AIMA Under Graduate Aptitude Test)
- SET 2018 (Symbiosis Entrance Test)
- IPU CET 2018 (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test)
List of Variety of areas based on the course
- Banking – Retail Banking, Corporate banking, Treasury group, Product management, Merchant banking, Loans executive, Rural banking etc.
- Accounting – C.A (Chartered Accountant), C.W (Cost And Work Accountant), C.F.A (Certified Financial Analyst), C.F.P (Certified financial planner) etc.
- Finance – CFP (Certified Financial Planner), CFA (Certified Financial Analyst) etc.
- Insurance – Insurance and Risk Management, Insurance Surveyor, Insurance Agent, Actuarial Science, Insurance Surveyor etc.
- Investment – Real Estate, Investment Banker, Forex Dealer, Capital Market Manager, Stock Broker, Mutual Fund Executive, Equity Research Analyst etc.
- Management – Export Management, NGO management, Rural Management, Retail Management, International business management, Brand Management, Operation And Logistics Management, Human Resource Management etc.
- Reporting (more)
- General Banking
Commerce field education in India has huge scope. there are many career options for this commerce courses. Some of the commerce-related courses that you can pursue after 12th at the undergraduate level are mentioned here.
- Budget Analyst
- Business Consultant
- Finance Manager
- Stock Broker
- Production Manager
- Management Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
Commerce Courses After 12th
|B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)|
|Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Networking|
|Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Hardware|
|Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Sales and Marketing|
|Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Banking and Finance|
|Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) in Telecommunication|
|M.Com (Master of Commerce)|
|Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)|
|Chartered Accountancy (CA)|
|Company Secretary (CS)|
|Cost and Management Accountant (CMA)|
|Certified Financial Planner (CFP)|
|Bachelor of Law (LLB)|
Check here for all Other Courses