BCA in Distance Education Course in Noida
BCA in Distance Education Course in Noida | Correspondence |
BCA in Distance Education Course in Noida, BCA (Bachelor of Computer application) distance education/Correspondence in India, is said to be an alternative to the traditional Engineering in Computer Science program. The course covers subjects like computer networks, management, programming languages, database multimedia, operating systems and so on. As BCA is a technical field, it helps to have a technical background apart from the ability to adapt to changing working environment. This course offers a lot of opportunities to the students who are interested in the computer field and wants to work in the IT sector as programmer or software developer.
BCA in Distance Education Course in Noida Eligibility
- Candidate must have passed class 12th or senior secondary examination with at least 45% marks.
- The minimum age limit is 17 years and the maximum age varies between 22-25 years.
- Some institutes/universities admit student on merit basis.
BCA in Distance Education Course in Noida Duration
The duration of BCA in Distance Education/Correspondence is an undergraduate degree course in computer applications is 3 years.
- B.C.A. provides the substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of Computer Science.
- The course delivers a sound academic base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
- Bachelor of Computer Application Students has a bright future in the IT field.
- They can seek jobs both in public and private sectors, banking, insurance, accounting, e-commerce, and marketing.
The admission of Bachelor of computer application course is done through the entrance test or also with merit list students. Some Universities/Institutions conduct its own entrance exam for new admission to their colleges.
- Internet Security and Cyber Laws
- Communication Skills
- World Wide Web
- Data Structure
- Advanced C Language Programming
- Object Oriented Programming using C++
- Programming in C Language (Basic and Advanced)
- Database Management
- Software Engineering
- Visual Basic
- Programming using PHP
- Operating Systems
- Web Scripting and Development
BCA in Distance Education Course in Noida Syllabus
|Sr. No.||Subjects of Study|
|3||Programming Principles and Algorithms|
|4||Computer Fundamental and Office Automation|
|5||Principles of Management|
|6||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (OA+PPA)|
|2||Elements of Statistics|
|4||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (C.P.+DBMS)|
|6||File Structure and Database Concepts|
|2||Data Structure using C|
|4||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (D.S.+RDBMS)|
|3||Inventory Management (SAD)|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|5||Object Oriented Programming using C++|
|6||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (VB+ C++)|
|2||Internet Programming and Cyber Law|
|3||Principals of Marketing|
|4||Project work (VB)|
|6||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (NET+Core Java )|
|3||Introduction to System Pro and Operating Systems|
|4||Project Work (Banking & Finance, Cost Analysis, Financial Analysis, Payroll, EDP, ERP etc.)|
|5||Advance Java (more)|
|6||Computer Laboratory and Practical Work (Multimedia+Advanced Java)|
The IT(information technology) field is one of the highest paying fields as a fresher. A computer professional working in a big MNC can easily get an initial package of Rs. 25 k – Rs. 40 k per month.
There are many software MNCs (Multi National Companies) which offer job to the BCA graduates. If candidate has a work experience and all the necessary required skills then he/she can hold good positions in MNCs.