BBA in Distance Education in Noida
BBA in Distance Education Course in Noida
|Full form||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Regular mode / Distance mode|
|Employment opportunities||Finance Sector, Consulting service etc.|
BBA in Distance Education Course in Noida (B.B.A.) Bachelor of Business Administration is a (UG) undergraduate Business Management course. B.B.A. Course is designed to provide basic knowledge about Management education and to train the students in communication skills effectively which teach entrepreneurship skills.
BBA is often referred to as BBA (General) or BBA Pass Course. The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration is 3-4 years, divided into several semesters. The course can be pursued either as a Full-Time Graduate Course or Part-Time Graduate Course.
It is General in the sense that it is not Subject Specific and one can choose a number of groupings of subjects, apart from 1-2 Compulsory Subjects. These combinations vary from institute to institute. During the study time of BBA Course (business administration), students learn how to make a business plan or business ideas more optimistic and positive that can help the industry and grow the industry.
BBA in Distance Education Courses in Noida
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)|
Admission for BBA course is generally entrance exam based. The entrance tests are organized at the national, state or university level by various authorities. A merit list is prepared on the basis of qualifying examination or entrance examination. Some Entrance test list:
- AIMA UGAT
- IPU CET
- Admission is based on the entrance test.
- Any candidate who has passed (10+2) exam from any stream with minimum 45% marks.
- Business Laws
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Operations Research
- Production and Material Management
- Principles of Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Data Processing
BBA in Distance Education Colleges in Noida
- Noida International University
- Bennett University
- Galgotias University
- Sharda University
- Amity University
- Venkateshwara Open University
- Noble Education
- Universal Educare
Career Options after BBA in Distance Education
All sectors with government and public have many companies, industries or related organizations, come in the job potential fields for a management professional. In any sector, business administration professionals play a very significant role.
- Human Resources ( Hiring Activities, Placements, Performance evaluation, Appraisals)
- Finance Sector (Financial analyst, Management Trainee, Accountant)
- Consulting service
- Sales & Marketing ( Management trainees, Business development executives, Marketing executives)
- Other ( Project Planner, Production Supervisor, Business Administrator)
Major Job Profiles
- Marketing Executive
- Operations Team Leader
- Financial Analyst
- Business Development Executive
- Project Manager (IT)
- Data Analyst
- HR Manager
- SAP Consultant
- Educational Institutes
- Export Companies
- Multinational Companies
- Government Sector
- Industrial Houses
- Business Houses
- Marketing Organizations
- Finance Manager
- Production Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Management Accountant
- Business Consultant
- Research and Development Manager
- Marketing Manager (more)
- Business Administration Professor
Salary is no issue for the candidates who have good leadership, decision-making skills, and a good academic background. The initial package in India is around Rs. 2 to Rs. 3 lacs per annum but the maximum is unlimited. after getting more experience you can get More than expectation. many good Companies offer a good salary package to BBA graduate.
Advantages BBA in Distance Education Course in Noida
- B.B.A. graduates have an edge over other graduates and get direct entry into the corporate world.
- B.B.A. Bachelor of Business Administration progresses a student’s managerial skills and sharpening his communication skills.
- After BBA Course students can take the admission in MBA Course.