Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Trade Management Distance Education
Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Trade Management
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or Equivalent|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 16,000 per year/*|
Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Trade Management or B.A. Foreign Trade Management course is an Undergraduate Foreign Trade Management Course. The Foreign Trade Management Course Offers a Global Perspective and Helps Build a Solid Foundation and Understanding of the Factors Affecting the Global Marketplace.
The Foreign Trade Management course offers a global perspective and helps build a solid foundation and understanding of the factors affecting the world marketplace. The Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research.
The Duration of B.A. in Foreign Trade Management is Generally Three Academic Years and May Be Provided on Part Time Basis by Certain Institutes. The Syllabus Is Divided Into Six Semesters. BA Foreign Trade Management one of them for the better career option for the students.
Eligibility Criteria of BA Foreign Trade Management
- Students should have passed 12th or equivalent exam from recognized Board.
- Entrance exam and class 12th percentage for the admission also matters.
- Generally, Students have 50% marks for Admission in BA Foreign Trade Management.
Candidates have to complete this course within 3 years. Various colleges offer the BA Foreign Trade Management.
B.A. Foreign Trade Management Syllabus
|Subjects of Study|
|Basics of International Trade I|
|India’s Foreign Trade I|
|Basics of International Trade II|
|India’s Foreign Trade II|
|Elements of Export Marketing I|
|Export Finance & Procedure I|
|Elements of Export Marketing II|
|Export Finance & Procedure II|
|Export Logistics I|
|Export Documentation & Procedure I|
|Export Logistics II|
|Export Documentation & Procedure II|
Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Trade Management Employment Area
- Marine Insurance Companies
- State Trading Corporations
- Transportation Corporations
- Dry Ports & Ports
- Custom Clearing Houses
- Export Houses
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Shipping Companies or Corporations
Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Trade Management Job types
- Market Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Equity Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Investments Analyst
- Corporate Analyst
- Accountant, Tax Advisor
- Marketing Manager
- Investment Banker
- Operations Manager
- Public Accountant
- Budget Analyst
- Money Manager
- Revenue Agent
- Personal Finance Consultant
Best Carrier Option After Course
- International sales assistant
- Customer service representative for a multinational company
- International document specialist
- International transportation coordinator
Advanced Course After Bachelor of Arts in Foreign Trade Management
- MA in Foreign Trade Management