BA Hindi Distance Education
|Course Name||BA Hindi|
|Course Duration||3 Years|
|Course Type||Under Graduate|
|Eligibility||For BA in Hindi from distance education, the student must have passed 12th or any equivalent exam with Hindi as a subject. In some cases, there are also entrance examinations.|
|Study Mode||Distance, Full Time|
BA Hindi Distance education also is known as Bachelor of Arts in Hindi is a course that falls in undergraduate programs. Hindi is basically a language that comes from Sanskrit and Urdu. It is also the official language of India. The whole course comprises of 10 common courses, 14 core courses, eight complementary courses, and two choice based courses. It also has some project works. The duration of the course is 3 years divided into 6 semesters. After doing the course, students can easily find many jobs in India. It is available in regular as well as distance.
On BA Hindi distance education basis the course is easy to be done since Students is not required to go to the colleges and universities for classes. All the materials and projects are given to you wither on the internet or through a post. Several distance colleges also have study circles and if there is one near your area, you can join weekend classes there. The fee of the course on distance education is low as compared to the formal course. When you do BA Hindi distance education, you have to right to choose which topic is to be learned first and which one afterward. In this way, you find a way to study on your choice only. Any doubts are removed on weekend classed by the experts from the industry.
|Year I||Year II||Year III|
|Fc-Hindi Paper I||Fc-Hindi Paper II||Aadhunik Kaaleen Gadya|
|English Paper I||English Paper II||Samanya Bhasha Vigyan|
|Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas (Bhakti aur Ritikaal)||Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas (Aadhunik Kaal)||Kaavya Shastra|
|Bhakti aur Ritikaal Kavya||Aadhunik Kaleen Kaavya||Lok Sahitya|
|Prayojana Moolak Hindi||Anuvaad Kala||Vishesh adhyan-Premchand aur unka Gau Daan|
Who should the course BA Hindi:-
- The candidates who have a core interest in Hindi can join the course.
- The ones who are willing to be the teacher in the future can join the course.
- Anyone who wishes to study further in Hindi as a subject can step forward BA in Hindi.
- Hindi research field is the great option for the career. Therefore any student willing to go into a research field in Hindi can join the course.
- The course helps students to gain confidence and responsibility.
- After the course is done, there is a reputation in society and hence the candidates can understand society better than before.
- The writing skill is enhanced with this course.
- Candidates can also go in the journalism field after the course is done provided if the writing skill is better.
- Students can try for teaching jobs after the course.
- Sales coordinator
- Hindi Proofreader
- Teacher and Home teacher
- Customer care associates
- Content Writer
- Assistant Professor
- Hindi Officer
- Hindi translator
- Part-time trainer
- Data Entry Operator
- Tele Caller
- Job Areas:-
- Telecom Companies
- Various Public sectors
- For online Free career Advise like ( BA BBA BCA BSC MBA MCA MSC LLB LLM MPHILL B ED Ph.D.)
- Talk to career expert, best career Course( 92-10-98-98-98 / email@example.com )
- For Study Abroad, College admission advice ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Online Admission Process Call 92 10 98 98 98