BA in distance Education Courses in Delhi
BA in distance Education Courses in Delhi | Correspondence |
BA in Distance Education Courses in Delhi (Correspondence), A Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree program generally offers instruction in the humanities, social sciences or liberal arts. B.A. course generally gives you more flexibility in choosing your courses and are less specialized. By taking courses in the arts and humanities. In a B.A. program, you necessity complete coursework in several disciplines, natural sciences, mathematics, including humanities and social sciences.
BA in Distance Education Courses in Delhi
|BA (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)|
|BA (Tourism and Hotel Management)|
|BA (Fashion Design)|
|BA (Physical Education)|
|BA (Fine Arts)|
|BA (Human Resource Management)|
|BA (Computer Applications)|
|BA (Hons.) (Travel and Tourism)|
|BA (Hons) (Event Management)|
|BA (Public Administration)|
|BA (Social Work)|
|BA (Hons.) (Hospitality Management)|
|BA (Yoga and Naturopathy)|
|BA (Home Management)|
|BA (Visual Communication)|
|BA (Hospitality Management)|
|BA (Foreign Trade Management)|
|BA (Computer Science)|
|BA (Home Science)|
|BA (Public Relations)|
|BA (Rural Development)|
|BA (International Relations)|
|BA (Human Rights)|
BA in Distance Education Courses in Delhi Advantages
- There are many career options for the degree holders as they can go for competition, studios, and galleries, creativity.
- Another type of jobs is Multimedia arts and animation they have better job opportunities than others.
- After passing the course, they can also go for additional higher studies in the subjects of their interest of graduation.
BA Colleges in Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Shri Ram College of Commerce
- Hindu College
- Sri Venkateswara College
- Maharaja Agrasen College.
- Hans Raj College
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- St. Stephen’s College Delhi
- BA Colleges in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (more)
- Management Analyst
- Administrative Officer.
- Human Resource Managers.
- Information Systems Managers.
- Business Administrator.
- Business Consultants.
- Management Accountants.
- Marketing Managers.
- Business Management Researcher.
- Business Management Professor.
- Finance Managers.