25 Types of B.Tech Engineering in Distance Learning
B Tech Engineering Distance Learning
B Tech engineering is an undergraduate academic degree conferred after completion of a three or four-year program of studies at an accredited university or accredited university-level institution. BTech Engineering in Distance Learning is the program that makes learn the small parts and equipment of the machinery by which machinery can be manufactured for industrial use.
Duration & Eligibility: It’s a 4-year of the curriculum can be processed after 12th education.
Career: Component Engineers can have work in manufacturing, machine or automobile industries for various job roles such are the component engineer, manager, assistant etc.
B Tech Engineering Syllabus or Subjects:
- Fluid Mechanics: Fluid mechanics is the kind of physics that deal with mechanics of fluids (like liquids, gasses, and plasmas) and the forces on them. This mechanics can be distributed into statics, the gain knowledge of fluids; and dynamics, the gain knowledge of the outcome of forces in motion.
- Thermodynamics: A branch of physics is Thermodynamics a deal with heat and temperature and their relation to energy and it’s work. It states macroscopic variables, such as inside power, entropy, and strain, which partly explain a physique of subject or radiation.
- Computer Graphics: Computer graphics are photos and films created making use of computer systems most often referring to picture data constructed by a computer with help from specified graphical hardware and program. It’s a vast and contemporary field in computer science.
- Solid Modeling: Solid modeling (or modeling) is a constant set of standards for mathematical and computer modeling of 3-dimensional solids. Solid modeling is exclusive from associated areas of geometrical modeling and computerized pictures by its emphasis on somatic constancy.
- Electrical Machines: The electrical machines are apparatus that converts power into three categories: turbines which convert mechanical energy into electrical energy, motors which convert electrical power to mechanical energy, and transformers which alter the voltage degree of an alternate current.
- Manufacturing Process: The Manufacturing process management (MPM) is a pool of technologies and methods used to describe how products are to be manufactured.
- Fluid Machinery: The fluid machine is a device which converts the energy saved by way of a fluid into mechanical power or vice versa.
- Material Science Technology: Branch of Materials science studies the properties of the topic to solve science and engineering issues. It makes use of functional physics and chemistry. The Nanotechnology has bought concentration in the least years. There are various inventions of recent material.
- Measurements and Instrumentation:
- Analysis and Synthesis of Linkage and Machines
- Scientific Computing
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical Systems
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Control Systems
- Power System
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Signals and Systems
- Industrial Management
- Communication Skills in Professionals
- Communication Systems
- Switching Theory and Logic Design
Syllabus list of B Tech Engineering distance learning:`
Institute Affiliation: IMTS has the affiliation to run and proffer its courses to the worldwide students from the government of India. Basically, IMTS is an autonomous institute and bestows autonomous courses for global students.
Institute: Institute of Management & Technical StudiesThis institute is valid across the world and it’s student can apply whether for vacant job positions or education ahead in any country for various job roles after completing B Tech Engineering Distance Learning.
How to take admission in IMTS for B tech Engineering Distance learning ?
A student can take admission via online form submission and fee submission along with the previous study document copies.Offline process is also available merely for Indian Students.For more details students can write us mail including the contact no. so that our professional counselor will call you.
IMTS offers BTech Engineering Distance Learning or Correspondence different States in India and worldwide :Regarding any question related course just click on
Ask Questions Btech Engineering Distance learning
|Sub. Code||Subject||Sub. Code||Subject|
|SEMESTER I||SEMESTER II|
|BF3||Electrical Technology||BF10||Programming and Data Structure|
|BF5||Introduction of Manufacturing Process||BF12||Engineering Drawing and Graphics|
|BF6||Constitution of Indian Politics and Ethics||BF13||Environmental Studies|
|BF7||English Communications-I||BF14||English Communications-II|
|BF2P||Chemistry Practical||BF9P||Applied physics Practical|
|BF3P||Electrical Technology Practical||BF11P||Basic Electronics Practical|
|SEMESTER III||SEMESTER IV|
|BSC1||Mathematics III||BSC6||Society, Environment, Engineering|
|BSC2||Water and Waste Water Engineering||BSC7||Building Construction|
|BSC4||Transportation Engg||BSC9||Advanced Surveying|
|BSC3P||Hydraulics Practical||BSC8P||Structural Analysis Practical|
|BSC5P||Surveying-I Practical||BSC9P||Advanced Surveying Practical|
|SEMESTER V||SEMESTER VI|
|BTC1||Heat Transfer||BTC6||Design of Steel Structures|
|BTC2||Mass Transfer – I||BTC7||Advanced Structural Analysis|
|BTC3||Chemical Process Industries||BTC8||Environmental Engineering|
|BTC4||Professional Ethics and Human Values||BTC9||Advanced Foundation Engineering|
|BTC5||Total Quality Management||BTC10||Industrial Economics & Management|
|BTC1P||Communication Skills Lab||BTC7P||Advanced Structural Analysis Practical|
|BTC2P||Heat Transfer Lab||BTC9P||Advanced Foundation Engineering Practical|
|SEMESTER VII||SEMESTER VIII|
|BEC1||Irrigation Engineering||BEC6||Structural Dynamics|
|BEC2||Prestressed Concrete & Adv. Design of Structure||BEC7||Construction & Planning Management|
|BEC3||Quantity Surveying & Contract & Tenders||BEC8||Planning and design of airport|
|BEC4||Finite Elements Method of civil Engineering||BEC9||Project|
|BEC5||Elective-I||BEC6P||Structural Dynamic Practical|
|CHP009||Irrigation Engineering Practical|
|CHP010||Prestressed Concrete Practical||Grand Credits|
|Chhattisgarh||Madhya Pradesh||Tamil Nadu||Abu Dhabi|
|Himachal Pradesh||Mizoram||Uttarakhand||United Kingdom|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Nagaland||West Bengal||Australia|