B.Tech Courses in Delhi | Bachelor of Technology
B.Tech Courses in Delhi | Bachelor Degree
B. Tech Courses in Delhi, B.Tech stands for bachelor of Technology. B. Tech degree is a professional engineering (UG) undergraduate degree awarded after finishing off 4 years of engineering field. It is offered in many disciplines. There is a huge demand for young candidates for engineering. Mostly science stream students want to get admission in B.Tech course after 12th.In Delhi, there are several Engineering Institutions which provide 4 or 5-year B.tech/B.E. degree courses.
B. Tech course is also a graduate-level program done after 10+2. After a student’s 12th exam, the student has to appear for any state or national level engineering entrance through which he or she will get admittance into a college that provides a technology course.
Duration: Students will complete your course in 4 years, Which divided into the equal semester.
- To get Admissions in Bachelor of Computer Technology course is given on the basis of entrance examinations.
- The Entrance examination is based on PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Math).
- Some colleges or universities give admission on the basis of merit list.
- Some Colleges takes the admission based on marks.
B.Tech Courses in Delhi Fees
B. Tech in Delhi, There are many colleges from which one may choose the best college according to his budget. The approximate fees is 4,00,000 to 6,00,000. The fees may vary according to the different institute, colleges.
B.Tech Courses in Delhi
|B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Civil Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Automobile Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Information Technology)|
|B.Tech (Computer Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Computer Science)|
|B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Electrical Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Telecom Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)|
|B.Tech (Food Technology)|
B.Tech Courses in Delhi Scope
If you get the degree of the computer science and engineering course candidates can get the job in the Computer Science field. There is good scope after completing B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) course. after completing the course you can find a good job, with a good starting salary package Rs 20,000 to 30,000 per month. after some experience, you can earn a good salary package 5 lacs to 10+ lacs per year.
B.Tech Colleges in Delhi
- Delhi Technical University
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University – GGSIPU
- Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women – IGITW
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Dronachaya Group of Institutes
- IPD College
- Jamia Hamdard University
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology
- Jamia Millia Islamia – JMI
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Petroleum Engineering (more)
Employment area of B.Tech course
- Aeronautical Firms
- Teaching Institutions
- Power Plants
- Consultancy Firms
- Defence Services
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Housing & Urban Development
- Oil Exploration and Refining
- Automobile Industry
- Chemical Industries
- Software Design
- Quality Testing Laboratories
- Space Research Organisation
Job Types of B.Tech Course
- Chief Engineer
- Verification Engineer
- Director of Public Works
- Assistant Engineers
- Development and Test Engineers
- Executive Engineers
Looking For Help? Talk to Us